Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 17: In Game Interest: Carlton vs Hawthorn (Read 14912 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 17: In Game Interest: Carlton vs Hawthorn

Reply #60
Get a feeling a lot of our players have dropped the bundle re the season, playing it out, no desire & going through the motions with out emotions

Poor coaching. Bolton should be on notice. 1 year buddy or you’re out the door.

If you can’t get kids excited to play with vigour and pride then you’re not AFL standard. Lack of Skills is one thing. Lack of desire and intent are inexcusable. Takling is not hard. Jesus Christ. Get them to spent a week with the Melbourne Rebels and Storm to learn how it’s done. Seems like Bolton has crossed the line of wanting to be a mentor/friend and not a coach that you should have a healthy dose of fear and respect for. I have serious doubts about Bolton.
Keep the Faith

Reply #62
If it's any consolation the NB's are 5 goals up at half time.

It is! Tks. Some good news.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #64
Watching this live you get a real sense of how lazy some of our players are, most of them are still whacking away but a couple look as though it's all too hard for them.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #65

If you can’t get kids excited to play with vigour and pride then you’re not AFL standard. Lack of Skills is one thing. Lack of desire and intent are inexcusable. Takling is not hard. Jesus Christ. Get them to spent a week with the Melbourne Rebels and Storm to learn how it’s done. Seems like Bolton has crossed the line of wanting to be a mentor/friend and not a coach that you should have a healthy dose of fear and respect for. I have serious doubts about Bolton.

x100.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #66

That's my read on it too.

The gulf between us and GCS -- let alone the Tiggers -- is cavernous.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #67
I won’t be defending us against all those who pot us.

They are right. We are a farking joke of a football club.

3/4 of the players on the ground today are not afl standard.

I’m done with my membership too. Won’t be renewing.

Disgusted.

Reply #69

He can go at the end of the season. No more seasons like this $hit one. Right now he's even making Pagan look good.

Reply #70
Jones off for the day

Reply #71
He can go at the end of the season. No more seasons like this $hit one. Right now he's even making Pagan look good.

Could this loss be a coach killer? Would not surprise me. I thought he needed more experienced coaches around him to support him. But I think that that masks the fact that the buck stops with him. And we have scored 8 points in a half of football.
Keep the Faith

Reply #72
Havent watched a game since round 3...  I saw halftime score on phone and decided to have a look when I got home....   we are a farking rabbbble
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #73
Never seen a side that cannot score worst I have seen in 50 yrs , sad

Reply #74
Havent watched a game since round 3...  I saw halftime score on phone and decided to have a look when I got home....   we are a farking rabbbble
We would have to improve 50% to be a rabble