Skip to main content
Topic: R13 : Carlton drowned by the Hawks (Read 45041 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R13 : Carlton drowned by the Hawks

Reply #90
I'll see the positives in Bolts form, after he re-sign on at a fair price.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #91
Quick mention to Graham, came on as sub, 6 possessions, 5 pressure acts and 2 score involvements at 83% efficiency. Who said he couldn't kick? Persist please.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #92
If he puts on some bulk he could take over from Brock who is definitely gone in my mind.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #93
Hawthorn reserves beat carlton
We are so way off the leaders of the afl its not funny
Thanks for your great presidency sticks.....

Reply #94
It looks like the effort is there from most players but we continue to play like we don't deserve to beat the better sides. There is improvement from some and Casboult and Rowe are good examples.

Our A graders are not AFL A graders, same as our B graders. At some point we need to accept that Murphy and Simpson are not elite. As for Walker, McLean, Carazzo, Touhy, & Waite, these guys will not take us to the promised land.

We need elite skills and strength, not weak bodies that get pushed out of contests.

Reply #95
Raw stats mean squat.  Graham had meaningless possessions and I doubt Carazzo had a truly effective stat in the second half.... Sure it may have been effective according to a statisician but in reality they weren't.  Watch the game.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #96
Raw stats mean squat.  Graham had meaningless possessions and I doubt Carazzo had a truly effective stat in the second half.... Sure it may have been effective according to a statisician but in reality they weren't.  Watch the game.

I'm staggered he got a award.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #97

I'm staggered he got a award.
Didnt he smash Lewis and get a heap of the ball?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #98
Carrazzo was very good last night. Not sure why he's copping it TBH.

Reply #99

I think he was adequate, i wouldn't say he was very good. He didn't really have a huge impact on the game, apart from that turnover which worked against him.

He was far from alone, but getting BOG from both sides according to Ch 7 is a complete joke.

Reply #100

I think he was adequate, i wouldn't say he was very good. He didn't really have a huge impact on the game, apart from that turnover which worked against him.

He was far from alone, but getting BOG from both sides according to Ch 7 is a complete joke.

Yeah, I don't agree that he was BOG. But I thought he tipped the scales to the v.good because his defensive game dramatically reduced his opponent's influence. While he may not have had a huge impact offensively, he still managed to get plenty of it, and use it well.

Reply #101
I was at the game and the consensus was that Carrazzo was best on ground.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #104

I did watch the game I thought he was excellent. One of the few players we have capable of a creative handball in traffic. And he negated Lewis. Both he and Judd were the reason we were in it for so long.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!