Skip to main content
Topic: 2015- Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond- Pre Game (Read 50361 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015 AFL Season - Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond (April 2nd MCG)

Reply #135
Rowe, Jones and Everitt options.

Everitt, White, Cripps, Rowe and Jaksch can all play forward to add to Henderson and Jones so this is why I left Casboult out of my original team.

Vickery not playing so not so much of a concern now.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #136
Where is Dylan Buckley at right now? Didn't even make the emergencies.

Reply #137
If either of Walks or Kreuzer were playing we'd be certainties, I still think we'll win but not by much.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #138
Where is Dylan Buckley at right now? Didn't even make the emergencies.

Injured i think.

Didn't play in the last NAB game...not sure if he played any actually, maybe NAB 1?

Reply #139
Injured i think.

Didn't play in the last NAB game...not sure if he played any actually, maybe NAB 1?

He has been playing in the praccy matches for the magoos Krudd, picked up about 15 possies in each game, not sure what his role was.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #140
Good to see Jordan Bannister back tonight in the umpiring group  :) although not so good to see Razor Ray there as well  :( !
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #141
GO BLUES! The anticipation is beginning to set in, the great unknown. What will we produce tonight? I for one am praying for a great win, after all, it's Good Friday tomorrow. Nothing like a good footy replay to kill the boredom. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #142
Re Buckley

I was wondering the same thing earlier today and checked the injury lists.
Couldn't see his name

Bryce Gibbs    Shoulder    Test
Cameron Giles    Foot    Indefinite
Matthew Kreuzer  Foot    3 weeks
Ciaran Sheehan    groin    1-2 weeks
Andrew Walker    Knee    2 weeks
Robert Warnock    Shoulder    Test
Mark Whiley    Achilles tendon    2 weeks

Reply #143
SEN just said that the Tigers were going to bring in Vickery and the Blues Casboult to counter that, teams have now been called official with no change.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #144
SEN just said that the Tigers were going to bring in Vickery............

I was hoping they'd bring in Shaun Hampson.  ;)
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #145
What is the point of bringing in Clem Smith in and then naming him Sub, it is ferking pointless!

He is useless as the Sub for most players starting on the ground, and he gets stuff all experience if he only comes on with a quarter to go.

Surely he would be better off starting in his first game and then being sub'd off, I think it's the first 5 to 10 minutes of AFL game intensity that highlight the difference between AFL and other footy levels.

Further wouldn't we be better off with a genuinely experienced Sub like Buckley, Armfield or Graham?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #146
Just write Graham and Watto off, they are not in the coach's plans IMO.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #147
Judd, Simpson, Carrazzo. Three blokes that are nearing the end but also extremely experienced, fit and hungry. I reckon these three get us over the line tonight.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #148
The Tiggies will have more to lose this season. I reckon this is the season they must deliver, otherwise heads will roll. Outside expectations are higher for them than for us. And I reckon they know it. No one will take them seriously if they can't beat us. Whether they can handle the pressure is another thing.

Reckon they will get over the line. Unfortunately.

Reply #149
The Tiggies will have more to lose this season. I reckon this is the season they must deliver, otherwise heads will roll. Outside expectations are higher for them than for us. And I reckon they know it. No one will take them seriously if they can't beat us. Whether they can handle the pressure is another thing.

Reckon they will get over the line. Unfortunately.

Our coach is under the pump as well Paul. We've got a few blokes who have been putting up with crap efforts from their team mates for a long time.

Doesn't mean we will win but..........
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................