Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon (Read 72342 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon

Reply #60
Watson always plays crap for the NBs. For some reason he plays alot better when playing in the seniors.  Why, i don't know but I do tend to ignore his NBs form to an extent.

It is probably because he has no idea how to win a contested ball but a few of our senior players are capable of giving him some uncontested possessions.

Reply #61
Boy, start the weekend with a flogging and end it with the bummers winning and Waite starring for North.
There is no God.  :-\

Reply #62
The guess now is how much are they going to beat us up. They made a real effort against Hawthorn. If they are buzzing on a high from this match we could be in real trouble next week.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #63
The guess now is how much are they going to beat us up. They made a real effort against Hawthorn. If they are buzzing on a high from this match we could be in real trouble next week.

Have faith Mants.

We will be tagging like our lives depended on it, can't possibly lose.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #64
Essendon were really physical against Hawthorn. If they bring that game, and Hird hates us, so he won't let them take their eye off the prize, forget it.

They had no fear playing the game on their terms. Even if we don't win, it would be good to see that from our blokes.

Reply #65
This performance by the scum was to make up for letting Sydney off the hook last week. I have seen us play 3 quarters of passionate attack on sides in the past years. The scum won't find it easy being in the top 4. Not if you look at Hawthorn (OK they lost today and only just), Fremantle, Sydney, Adelaide and Port if they get their sh1t together. Then you have North, Bulldogs who can do anything on a given day. Richmond probably is another example of anything can happen. Geelong and Collinwood are the sliders this season from an early call.

Our side can't beat any of the above teams. Not by what they have shown so far. Then the injuries hit us and we struggle even more. :o
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #66
monstered , just monstered

Reply #67
We will beat Essendon next week.

Mark it.

We will get smashed from pillar to post all week in the media, and our little rays of sunshine will come in and win.

A week later, we'll go to New Zealand forget to play footy again, get beaten by the Saints and wonder how on earth we beat Essendon.

Seen it all before unfortunately. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #68
You have to admire their pluck. Those guys have been smashed from pillar to post in the past 2 years and yet they refuse to yield. Our soft as butter Blues will be getting an enormous lesson on what passion can do to help performance. I'll be there but my car will be facing the car park exit for an early departure.

Reply #69

Mark it.

We will get smashed from pillar to post all week in the media, and our little rays of sunshine will come in and win.

A week later, we'll go to New Zealand forget to play footy again, get beaten by the Saints and wonder how on earth we beat Essendon.

If we could spank the Bummers (if you'll pardon the expression) I almost wouldn't mind a close loss to the Saints!  :-[
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #70
Boy, start the weekend with a flogging and end it with the bummers winning and Waite starring for North.
There is no God.  :-\

Besides Waite's 7, Robinson doing well Betts, great again, Jacobs starring, and going back further, and, although probably not so relevant now, Kennedy kicking 10.

Reply #71

Mark it.

I've seen it all before as well. But not since MM took over. We could do it when Ratten was leading us as we played an aggressive risky style and if the ball bounced our way and we got on top early we caused quite a few upsets.

No betts no Waite no garlett and no improvement from Casboult or Henderson = no chance.

Have no confidence and absolutely no fire power to beat anyone let alone those cheating pr1cks.

They will win and win comfortably at best, or they will smash us if we drop our head if they get on top early.

Reply #72
We shall see Shawny.

Unlike you guys, I don't believe our coach has ever carried a magic potion that turned us into champions.

I also have witnessed a trend.  The boundary is used by the team fighting a team who has the ascendency in games, whilst the team running hot tends to own the corridor.   We have done both thus far.

You need to be able to play in both or you are gone once momentum changes.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #73
It is scary to think how much the Bombers will beat us up next week.  

We will get monstered into submission

Reply #74
It is scary to think how much the Bombers will beat us up next week.  

We will get monstered into submission

It' feels like I'm waiting to be punched in the face.