Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon (Read 72333 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon

Reply #135
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-out-hawthorned-hawthorn-to-prevail-in-a-thriller-writes-mark-robinson/story-fnp04d70-1227302554991

ESSENDON out-Hawthorned Hawthorn on Sunday.

They beat them at their own game.

The Bombers coaching staff plotted a game plan - which was similar to last year’s Round 2 game at Etihad - which basically threw Hawthorn’s tactics back into the Hawks’ faces.

In a nutshell, The Bombers believe they have unlocked the key to beating the Hawks.

Keep those articles coming Robbo.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #136
Don't worry, you'll get em next time :P

Reply #137
Don't worry, you'll get em next time :P

Did you watch 360 last night. The first segment was about how wonderful Essendon are then they went straight to Carlton with their doom and gloom music they always play when we have a couple of losses.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #139
They are setup for a fall, we have nothing to lose!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #140
Essendon fans on Bigfooty quotes.

anything under a 6 goal win will not be good enough from my POV

Carlton are crap, and we've destroyed the two grand finalists last year for 6 quaters of 8.
Essendon by 70 points

Carlton have been terrible for the first 2 games, and Essendon will think that they're better than both sides that did that to Carlton, so Essendon by 92 points

Power rankings have us 4th, Carlton 18th. Carlton would loose to every team this week. Its ass whooping time

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #141
If only we could just make this one of the greatest days in our footy club's history............

Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #142
MBB, what's with the clip of Murph crapping himself... should show some juiced up thug driving Carrots into the turf...
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #143
Let's not forget, there are some good footballers in our team that are shockingly out of form. I'd only give Doc and Juddy a tick so far this year. So whilst we are aparantly the worst team the ever grace a football ground their is huge upside if our guys can find some form.
Eat more chooks

Reply #144
I keep hearing how Bell has this massive body and that this is the future.  Yes, the future (and the present) belongs to big bodied mids like Watson, Pendles, Dangerfield, Barlow, Mundy, Fyfe, Kennedy, Lewis etc etc but they bring other things to the table besides mass.  Being big doesn't make you an elite midfielder.

I've been pushing that barrow for a while.

I have also been pushing the need for honest battlers who do the team thing....and that leads to players like White and Bell getting games despite not being blessed with an abundance of football talent.

Unfortunately, all our talented players have gone missing, and what we have been less with are your foot soldiers (White and Bell) being BOGs.  :-[

It'll be a good day when those players are not in our best 22.

Reply #145
Menzel (calf) out as well as White... >:( >:( >:( >:(

Reply #146
MBB, what's with the clip of Murph crapping himself... should show some juiced up thug driving Carrots into the turf...

All those posts were from the essendon bigfooty board, they think we're a joke and are laughing at us.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #148
I have a feeling that the drug cheats could come back to earth with an almighty thud.

It's certainly not based on form or any logical thought process, just a gut feel.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #149
I have a feeling that the drug cheats could come back to earth with an almighty thud.

It's certainly not based on form or any logical thought process, just a gut feel.

Be good if WADA announced on Thurs or Fri that it was going to appeal.  >:D
Reality always wins in the end.