Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium (Read 82953 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #121
Dominating possession. But do we hit enough targets?
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #122
Sounds like there is a bit of support for Carlton at the ground.

Reply #123
Back to 6 points, but suspects frees (not my opinion, but I can't see anything) make a difference.

Now level and possessions evening up. Hawthorn are getting the ball now.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #124
Hawthorn dominating the frees: 11 to 6
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #125
I'm liking Kerridge, Lamb and Phillips.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #126
I don't know who is playing on Breust, but whoever it is needs to play a lot tighter. he is winning it for them on his own.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #127
I'm liking Kerridge, Lamb and Phillips.

Looking good early days.

Boekhorst Whiley and Levi are also showing a bit.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #128
I'm really struggling with my connection: not getting much action at all. But at half time we are 5 points down.
Kerridge has 13 possessions, 12 to Whiley and 11 to Docherty and Tutt.
Positive comments coming about Kreuzer, Phillips and Casboult.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #129
Haven't seen Charlie cur now yet or Liam jones.

Phillips looks athletic but so was setanta, needs to improve timing

Boeakurst looking great, as is Gibbs and Levi. Whiley, lamb and tutt not too bad

Reply #130
Looking good early days.

Boekhorst Whiley and Levi are also showing a bit.

Levi is gonna have to show a lot more.... I can't see us kicking many winning scores this year..  :-[

Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #131
Interesting comment from Clarkson, "Carlton showed us up with their hardness at the footy."
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #132
Huddo and Derm are smug c*%#s. Having a laugh about how we won the 2005 pre season comp and the spoon in the same year. Still want to stick the boot in rather than focus on a completely new era as professional commentators should.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #133

Levi is gonna have to show a lot more.... I can't see us kicking many winning scores this year..  :-[

That's a bit harsh; he's taken three contested marks so far and applied great defensive pressure. The second key forward position is more of a concern.

Reply #134
Stats are pretty dubious: according to them Birchall hasn't had the ball yet. Yet according to SEN he's had 14 possessions.
Thomas, Wright and Everitt also listed as having no touches, yet Wright has a point and Everitt has a goal.
Live Long and Prosper!