Skip to main content
Topic: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage) (Read 92870 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage)

Reply #121
On the radio they said carlton wouldnt let the media in the rooms.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #122
I was at the game, our boys tried so I don't get the lack of effort comments. We're just not very good.

Nup - that's a cop-out mbb. Our blokes do not work hard enough for long enough, they pick 'n choose when they wanna crack in. Who leads? Who gut runs? Who works hard to be an option downfield? Where are our blokes around the stoppages? Where are our loose blokes on the counter-attack? Don't make easy excuses for them mbb, they don't deserve it.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #123
They should have let the media into the rooms, and the players should have stayed on the field practising till 3.00 A.M.

Reply #124
Once again, with everything to play for , we dish out a performance that is downright embarrsing.

We lack that much mental fortitude and that much leadership on foeld that we will amount to nothing. 

All downhill from here.  I think we are about to enter a few more years in the doldrums.  I for one hope we don't fluke out way into the finals, cos we really do not deserve too.
Agree and its irreparable.  Anyone who thinks we dont need a rebuild is kidding themselves.
You know your in strife when your lineup includes:

Hacks like:
Joseph
Duigan
Robinson
Armfield
Jamison

Pea Hearts like:
Gibbs
Murphy
Yarran
Betts
Warnock

Brainless Dopes like:
Waite
Casbolt
Bell

The only blokes who can hold their head up this year are:
Simmo (best clubman)
Hendo (b&f)
Curnow
2E (most improved)
Scottland
These 5 in particular looked like they gave a crap tonite, the rest hand back your match payments.
Troy and Nick Graham need work but at least they have a crack (if they were at Geel or Syd they would get rising star nominations)

To MM, Walk away now before they kill you, its not worth the health risk.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #125
We are the new Ninthmond or potentially the new tenthmond.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #126
Has Malthouse had a press conference? Can't find one on the afl or fox web sites.

If he does, I hope it's to announce his resignation..... >:D
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #127
They should have let the media into the rooms, and the players should have stayed on the field practising till 3.00 A.M.

Cant have them out practicing until 3 am
They'd miss out on the nightclub circuit, where they can tell all around them ,they are AFL players

Reply #128
I was at the game, our boys tried so I don't get the lack of effort comments. We're just not very good.

Nup - that's a cop-out mbb. Our blokes do not work hard enough for long enough, they pick 'n choose when they wanna crack in. Who leads? Who gut runs? Who works hard to be an option downfield? Where are our blokes around the stoppages? Where are our loose blokes on the counter-attack? Don't make easy excuses for them mbb, they don't deserve it.

Not sure how saying we're not very good is making an excuse?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #129
well said bignic, exactly how I feel and what I do.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #130
We have poor lazy administration creating a low quality product on field.

The playing list has never been good.

Not skillful hard smart strong and powerful enough.

Wake up people - get into the board and push em out.

Reply #131
Im gob smacked as to how people can continue backing the players and pointing at the coach.  These guys did the exact same thing when Ratten was coaching for his career and finals were on the line last year.  A season on and our coach has been with this mob for less than 12 months and these guys have done it again with finals on the line again.

The players lost me when they failed to rally behind the coach.  Why?  Because they are a group that have been molly coddled to the point that they can only play well when everything is going to plan.

Miss a few shots at goal and the collective crap their dacks.

Its time for us to back someone to do whatever it takes.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #132
Totally agree Thry,
 Mick must be wondering what the feck he has got himself into.

Reply #133

Thats what i was so pi55ed off with too Brettie.
No-one wanted to run hard enough for long enough. Thats why we had to bomb the ball so often and were so easy to read.
Can someone explain to me our game plan?

Reply #134
Funny how people have ridiculed me for a couple of years when I post negative comments about the club.  Tonight demonstrated why I have done so.   I knew about 5 years ago that we were heading in the wrong direction.  1995 is so far away now it's not funny.  We need a complete clean out- starting with Sticks Kernahan, O'sullivan, Barker and that useless hack Green.  Malthouse needs to reassess that stupid boundary line game plan, or we need to pay him out... immediately.

The following players have to go:

The 3 amigos.  Armfield, Casboult, Joeseph (can you believe he got a game tonight!),  Waite, Scotland, Catchia, Duygan, Warnock and Robinson, Gibbs and Judd.

Hopefully the rebuild will start next year with players like Menzel, Henderson, Touhey and Kruzer.   Graham and Bootsma don't look up to it either IMO.. but they are just kids so maybe they could be given 1 more year.

We are fooked.