Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk) (Read 60353 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk)

Reply #45
As soon as the ball hits the ground, our players are flat-footed and spectating.

We have to play more consistently say the players.  Consistently rubbish.  Also Rowe proving his worth in the 22. 

Reply #46
This is the worst I have seen a Carlton side play.   The Pagan's side had no talent, but at least had a crack.    These guys are just nowhere

Reply #47
Glad it's their home game. Saved me the trouble going down.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #48
36 points at 3/4 time and it looks like a country practice match.

Fark me, if I was Malthouse you'd see steam coming out of my ears when I addressed the players, I be sparing no expletives and language in my appraisal of them.

That was freakin' woeful, insipid and goddam embarrassing.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #49
At least if we come back it'll be one for the ages! :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #50
I wonder if Sticks is thinking about asking Bomber if he has any plans next year.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #51
They are so lost.

Lucky I actually don't care. This is indefensible.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #52
This is the worst I have seen a Carlton side play.   The Pagan's side had no talent, but at least had a crack.    These guys are just nowhere

x 1 .

never seen a more insipid effort.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #53
36 points at 3/4 time and it looks like a country practice match.

Fark me, if I was Malthouse you'd see steam coming out of my ears when I addressed the players, I be sparing no expletives and language in my appraisal of them.

That was freakin' woeful, insipid and goddam embarrassing.

would be rapt if that margin was 3/4 time

Reply #54
Maybe they have been told after rd 2 that there has to be drastic list changes at the end of the year because they are all rubbish. That usually works.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #55
People say we are on the improve. A better team than in the past. Yeh right. 39 to 3 in the first quarter. How f@cken lazy have we been. So much so that the game looks completely boring. We only applied a little pressure with 1 and a half minutes to go and the Scum still scored a goal with seconds to go. They aren't even trying to beat us and are smashing us. WTF is going on ????
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #56
There are plenty of passengers in this team thus far tonight but I'll rip into anyone on the site going forward who tries to tell the world that Rowe & White are part of our future.  :-[ 
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #57
Man Rowe is bad when in the ruck! REALLY BAD

Reply #58
There are plenty of passengers in this team thus far tonight but I'll rip into anyone on the site going forward who tries to tell the world that Rowe & White are part of our future.  :-[

Walker and Tuohy gifted 5 goals between them.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #59
I m not looking at the play, looking around the play - our guys are not interested in doubling up. There is a problem
and its big...looks like mid week banter  about lists, gibbs etc is being shown for all to see
soft - very soft
these Bastaards play on their own terms