Skip to main content
Topic: 2014 World Cup. (Read 74843 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2014 World Cup.

Reply #105
I think Bresciano is too old he's pretty much done after 60 minutes, especially in that heat.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #106
I got up at 2:00AM this morning expecting a 'white wash'. Very impressed by the Aussies!!
That's because Australia is the GWS or Dees of international soccer.  On the other hand, at least Carlton fans aren't creaming themselves over almost toppling Geelong and putting in a competitive showing against the Hawks. 

Reply #107
I got up at 2:00AM this morning expecting a 'white wash'. Very impressed by the Aussies!!
That's because Australia is the GWS or Dees of international soccer.  On the other hand, at least Carlton fans aren't creaming themselves over almost toppling Geelong and putting in a competitive showing against the Hawks.

Same set of supporters Mav  :P

Reply #109
Bloody Greece and its defensive bore fest!!
 90 wasted minutes of my life I ll never get back.

As for England, well, if they didn't hate Luis Suarez before this morning, they d sure hate him now!! Suffer you warm beer drinking, national team overrating yobs!!!

Reply #110
Love it when the EPL stars destroy England
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #111
Bloody Greece and its defensive bore fest!!
 90 wasted minutes of my life I ll never get back.

Relax re they had a lot of chances before going one man down. 0-0 was a sensational effort.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #112
Can I safely assume that regardless of whether the Aussies win or lose against Spain, they will be eliminated from the competition ??
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #113
Can I safely assume that regardless of whether the Aussies win or lose against Spain, they will be eliminated from the competition ??

Yep!!
Plus Timmy Cahil isn't playing in the last match due to suspension, so see ya!!
But they've won people's respect, despite losing both their games.

Reply #114
What a farce this soccer crap is !!

How much does it cost to get a team into that competition only for them to be punted immediately ??

We got booted after the preliminary rounds last time and it has happened again. I keep reading how well the team has played but stiff crap, we lost !!

Get over the "honourable loss" thing, if you don't win you are crap !! 
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #115
What a farce this soccer crap is !!

How much does it cost to get a team into that competition only for them to be punted immediately ??

We got booted after the preliminary rounds last time and it has happened again. I keep reading how well the team has played but stiff crap, we lost !!

Get over the "honourable loss" thing, if you don't win you are crap !!

Pfft

Reply #116
Feeling bored Sheik?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #117
Hey guys, soccer noob here.
Can anyone suggest an underdog nation (with at least a sneaky chance of an upset or two) to follow now that the Aussies will not be progressing?

Reply #118
Colombia.  Through to the next stage already, and probably talented enough to go on with it.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #119
Thanks Thryleon, I'm officially on the Colombia bandwagon  ;D