Skip to main content
Topic: R4 vs North in Tassie - In-Game thread (Read 19303 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R4 vs North in Tassie - In-Game thread

Reply #45
A real look at a midfield without Gibbs and Murphy.    We don't miss them with hard bodies like Graham in the wings.

Our midfield now bats one deep.

Kennedy remains a concern.

Reply #46
Any reason why we drafted Dow?   Fumbles,  constantly over runs the ball,  can't hit targets.... DUCKING USELESS.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #49
40 points down 6 minutes before half time....

we aren’t even playing the good sides yet...really looking forward to those matches...

Reply #50
Really?   Four games and shown nothing,  absolutely nothing.  
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #51
We had 2 years of ordinary nothingness under Mick, then the 3rd year turns to sh1t. We had 2 years of ordinary nothingness under Bolts, and the 3rd year looks like turning to sh1t.

Interesting ............

Reply #52
I know with a young list, you'll get up and down, but this is disturbing
weitering is shot, looks disinterested and slower, silvagni is easily frustrated, cripps workload will be too much until he breaks.
i dont know what to make of it

We've had one period of enjoyment in footy since 2001, between 2008-13, which gave us some hope and fun. That list was never that good though beyond the cream on top so we were never going to win the big one, but at least you got to look forward to the footy each week thinking you were a shot. We need that period, where there was real effort and commitment combined with some of the players we have recently drafted.

Reply #53
I think I'm going to cry :'(

Someone step up PLEASE
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #54
Are they for real

Reply #55
We had 2 years of ordinary nothingness under Mick, then the 3rd year turns to sh1t. We had 2 years of ordinary nothingness under Bolts, and the 3rd year looks like turning to sh1t.

Interesting ............

Interestingly, the one bloke we did do pretty well under we sacked.

Anyway, that's for another thread.

Reply #56
Any reason why we drafted Dow?   Fumbles,  constantly over runs the ball,  can't hit targets.... DUCKING USELESS.

Seems odd doesn't.   He has all the time in the world with a best midfield in the comp.  

Reply #58
Nice goal Jack

Reply #59
It's like we're playing in slow motion.