Skip to main content
Topic: R4 vs North in Tassie - In-Game thread (Read 19291 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R4 vs North in Tassie - In-Game thread

Reply #75
We have made spuds like Jed Anderson look good......

Reply #76
No method going forward
or back, or sideways.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #77
Very very poor skills execution and awareness are our undoing atm. We were better in the last 10 mins but failed to gain any meaningful reward for our efforts. A pretty toxic half of footy as far as our morale is concerned I'm afraid. We desperately need some kind of inspiration, divine or earthly!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #78
Plowman walked off in a tracksuit top. Is he done....or just keeping warm??

Reply #79
I actually think this is Dow’s best game to date, albeit his benchmark to date is low. Silvagni has tried hard and is far from our worst.

We’ve got absolutely nothing from SPS, Kennedy, Fischer, Cunningham, C Curnow.

O’Shea is nothing short of horrible and is in the Lamb and Polson league.

Reply #80

Taking a cue from Gibbs and Russell and starting his own fashion label. Just getting feedback from the lads. More taffeta, or less ?

Reply #81
This is as bad as I've seen since the Pagan days. It's like a Greek tragedy of epic proportions. I'm stunned we can be this bad against a team who I thought would win the wooden spoon. This year is over. Time to try and use the draft again to get better. Remind me again why we got so excited about getting Kennedy?? Sheesh.
Pagan days? This is down there with Wayne Britain.

Use the draft AND pay whatever it takes to get the best free agents - both lynch and Sloane

Reply #82
Cripps frustrated and good to see him react to that spud Jacobs pushing him in a dangerous manner.....needs help, been really disappointed in Kennedy, cant get the ball and
been off the pace..

Reply #83
You have to be at the ground to listen to the most nauseating tosser of an on field announcer.  He is a shocker.....  almost as sickening as our effort.

Reply #84

We simply cannot have another injury. I think Weiters has a leg injury.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #85
This is as bad as I've seen since the Pagan days. It's like a Greek tragedy of epic proportions. I'm stunned we can be this bad against a team who I thought would win the wooden spoon. This year is over. Time to try and use the draft again to get better. Remind me again why we got so excited about getting Kennedy?? Sheesh.

I want results now, screw the early picks. We've have first round pick after first round pick, we had 5 blokes who won rising star nominations last year, now all I want is phuking attitude and commitment. First picks won't give you that. That has to come from within the club. Enough is enough. We've built a list I now, as a member, demand results.

Reply #86
Have to say that non-free-kick in the second when we had a bit of a run on was the worst one of it's kind in living memory. A guy gets tackled does the 360 then outs the ball on the ground before hand-balling off. Play on! Freeking hell. That eventually led to their first goal in the quarter and the rest is history.

Reply #87
This is not a lot of fun. Our skills are poor. We are missing players we cannot really do without. And too many players out there just not wanting it enough.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #88
Pagan interview - says we haven't recovered from the draconian penalties....
You think  >:(
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #89
Have to say that non-free-kick in the second when we had a bit of a run on was the worst one of it's kind in living memory. A guy gets tackled does the 360 then outs the ball on the ground before hand-balling off. Play on! Freeking hell. That eventually led to their first goal in the quarter and the rest is history.

x2...shocking non call that cost us big time....umpiring has been poor.....