Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 13: In Game Intimations: Carlton vs Fremantle (Read 11444 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 13: In Game Intimations: Carlton vs Fremantle

Reply #46
New game plan we aim to kick to there players would give us a better chance to get it to our players I think, this really is a joke.

Reply #47
We must be #1 in the league for turnovers and pin pointing passes to opposition...
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Reply #48
Boy we really want that first draft pick

If we are tanking then you'd want the Board and football dept senior people (SOS/McKay) to be sacked on the spot.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #49
How's Silvagni going...??
"...that's the thing about opinion - you don't have to know anything to have one..."  Andre Agassi commenting on Pat Cash 2004
"...the less you know - the more you believe..." - Bono 2006

Reply #50
At least we're leading the free kicks... even the umpires feel sorry for us.

Gotta feel sorry for all those committed supporters sitting in the cold watching their team being crushed by an average side, which, by the way, has far more inexperience in it than our side.

Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #51
11 goals down, how does a player in Ballantyne get 30 metres on his own in front of goal?

Reply #52
If we are tanking then you'd want the Board and football dept senior people (SOS/McKay) to be sacked on the spot.
Sorry mate I was looking for a positive ....

Reply #53
the irony is, we have the umpires on side

Reply #54
It might be time for Barker to go I'm afraid, he's been through several coaches and we have not really seen much improvement during his tenure.

Barker? I think you’ll find that the buck does not stop with him. At this rate they can all get fired. This is a disgrace. The players are representing what the coaches instill and train them to do all week. And no one is impressed. There is going to be some big changes at the end of the year if we end up with less than 5 wins. I hope we don’t get pick one. Or if we do, then we trade it out for more picks in the top 10. We need Mids more than a Lukosius. Blind Freddy can see it’s our biggest weakness. Every week we are chasing tails. Gibbs is gone and Murphy is limping into retirement. Sorry, I’m just upset that the basic desire is simply not there by our players and the coaches, who have had two weeks to come up with a multitude of scenarios to counter any opposing strategies for this game, are looking like novices.
Keep the Faith

Reply #56
Kruzer alone in the square , ignored , mindset is not on at all. Defining moment

Reply #57
Well I'm glad I didn't go today, and I'm now not even going to go to the MCC next week!

In fact I think I'm done for the AFL season, I'll do like I did late last season and go to watch suburban footy instead!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #58
Well I'm glad I didn't go today, and I'm now not even going to go to the MCC next week!

In fact I think I'm done for the AFL season, I'll do like I did late last season and go to watch suburban footy instead!

World Cup tonight !!!
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #59
this club is not up to AFL standard

the only thing its good at it is, mindless virtue signalling ie respect, equality

what about theft and deception from supporters?