Skip to main content
Topic: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage) (Read 92865 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage)

Reply #90
Not sure that going over to my S,C&B list will change anything but I am going to look at it again.

It changes nothing unless you get work ethics, attitude and character into the side. Otherwise it's like shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic. That's where it has to start even if we're down on class in the short term. Your result will be better.

Reply #91
screw you Carlton.  screw you.  45 years of going to the footy to be gutted by an inept gutless effort.

Sitting shattered in the members while black and red scum run into the area baiting people.  Thank you Carlton , you have out done yourselves again.

The one game we needed to win all year... no we have to listen to the media banging on about the "mighty <> leading his besieged club to a great win against the odd yada yada".

screw me Carlton you make me want to puke.

How could you lose this game... how could you do this to the footballing world???

20 more scoring shots FFS.

How that maggot pays HTB inside F50 to Jabs then doesn't pay us a free for the rest of the quarter.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #92
i REALLY AM QUITE A PLEASANT BLOKE BUT MY HATERED FOR ESSENDON KNOWS NO BOUNDS,

aND THEN TO LOSE TO THEM IN THIS VERY CLIMATE....................................

dO THE PLAYERS NOT REALISE THAT NO MATTER WHAT SANCTION THE AFL NOW IMPOSE THEIR SUPPORTERS DONT GIVE A STUFF COS THEYVE BEATEN US TWICE IN A YEAR!!!!!!!!

wHAT A FARKING LAUGHING STOCK.

tHEASE PLICKS COULD LOSE THEIR DRATFT PICKS FOR THE NEXT 20 FARKING YEARS BUT THEY WONT GIVE A FARK COS THEY BEAT US TWICE THIS YEAR !!!!

jESUS h CHRIST I HATE THIS CLUB RIGHT NOW  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #93
Once again, with everything to play for , we dish out a performance that is downright embarrsing.

We lack that much mental fortitude and that much leadership on foeld that we will amount to nothing. 

All downhill from here.  I think we are about to enter a few more years in the doldrums.  I for one hope we don't fluke out way into the finals, cos we really do not deserve too.

Reply #94
Interesting that Simpson was the one addressing the players in the huddle on field after half time. Says a lot about Murphy's status. We were exposed for leadership again tonight.

Reply #95
Was at the game, won't be watching the replay.

At the ground didn't notice any genius coaching moves, was there anything from the TV?  Thought maybe could have moved Waite forward given he kicked 5 or 6 on Carlisle last time. 

Also players seemed again to be second guessing where to kick, play, handball.  So many times I saw CheatFC covering an extra down the boundary knowing that's we're we are going to go.  Too predicable.

I won't let the players off though,  our set shots were atrocious, our lack of awareness around goal has completely disappeared, could buy a frrrrkn goal in the last qtr.

Thought Curnow did well and Simmo but apart from that poor game by the the boys.

Murphy, was he even out there if he's injured don't play him at least then we have an excuse  >:(. Also after half time the boys were in the huddle, who was talking because from where I was sitting it looked like Murph wasn't even listen, let alone talking FFS?
Yarran, Betts WTF has happened to both of you?

Mitch, back to the twos.

Everyone else, thanks for another wasted year.  Looking forward to 2014 roller coaster ride. 

Edit, thanks slippery answered my question about the huddle.  Looked pretty ordinary that Murph wasn't really there.  I love the guy but he needs to either say he's injured and not play or MM needs to have the talk!!
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #96
Malthouse and the entire list could front up to my place and offer a personal apology and I'd set the dog on the useless bastards.

Membership is going in the mail tomorrow, I've had enough.   I've got nothing left to give.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #97
What an insipid gutless 21 we had out there. Why is list is full of retarded duds, we more top tens than you can poke a stick at and we succumb to the cheating Scum..... ONLY CARLTON FOOTBALL CLUB HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THAT !!  >:(

G.F.Y Marc Murphy you are certainly leading the club by example.  You are soft and invisible... go FARK OFF to Bangkok and join a he-she cabaret, you'd get more touches there than here.    :-* 

Simmo you are a star.

Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #98
Oh, and having to listen to that Frrrkn song being played over and over at our home game made me sick.  Never happened at PP  >:(
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #99
Malthouse and the entire list could front up to my place and offer a personal apology and I'd set the dog on the useless bastards.

Membership is going in the mail tomorrow, I've had enough.   I've got nothing left to give.

I've got an AFL membership so can't post it back or I won't get into the Cricket!

Seriously I have known for some time they cannot be trusted so it doesn't hurt as much as it used to - like a junkie you know will break your heart even when they say all the right things, that's Carlton right now.

Reply #100
Interesting that Simpson was the one addressing the players in the huddle on field after half time. Says a lot about Murphy's status. We were exposed for leadership again tonight.
would have gone something like this:
Murph; "Righto boys...."
Simmo:"Shut the fark up Murph, I'll take it from here..."
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #101
Soft and all the AFL know it.

The Hawks showed the AFL world how to beat Carlton up and ever since we've been consistently pushed around. Good teams do not fear us.

We are soft and have a poor culture and poor development.

A very accurate post that I would reward with Karma if we still had it in operation...we were bullied again tonight and I have had a gutful of the insipid response from our players

Reply #102
Spineless
Heartless
Weak
Inept
Fragile
Uninterested
Inaccurate
Spiritless
Prideless
Leaderless
Selfish
Overrated
Unintelligent

2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #103
Frauds, spiritless pretenders, pea-hearts, downhill skiers, simpletons, skill-less rabble, brain-sharing dummies, weak, lazy, spineless......please, stop me if I'm wrong.....

I would like to see a continuation Brett..
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #104
go FARK OFF to Bangkok and join a he-she cabaret, you'd get more touches there than here.    :-* 

New training drills Mick put the players through this week.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"