Skip to main content
Topic: RD 4: Carlton VS Melbourne (Read 111904 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 4: Carlton VS Melbourne

Reply #285
Jones goals from the boundary and puts the Dees 5-points up, this has the makings of a major disaster of biblical proportions. 
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #286
I'm off to Punt Rd to use their microwave #deflated
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #287
Hope you are all enjoying this cr@p!! ::) ::) ::) ::) >:( >:( >:( >:(

Know how you feel. Melbourne are so bad it is almost embarrassing. Thankfully we always give away red zone goals away at the end of every corner. Sam Rowe...dear me....

I've got no idea what you mean about Rowe. According to Lodesy, Rowe always follows instructions!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;)

When did I say that?
What I said was he may have maintained his spot because he followed instructions as opposed to Waite who may not have.
It was a suggested  explanation not an emphatic statement.

Reply #288
Yarran and gibbs are so soft. They can f% $ right off.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #289
Bail has marked in the middle of the 50m arc with no player within 20m of him - unacceptable on every possible level.

He misses the goal to make it a 6-point lead.

Reply #290
Curnow been disgraceful, mistake after mistake, Gibbs gone to lunch, what a rabble.

Reply #291

Know how you feel. Melbourne are so bad it is almost embarrassing. Thankfully we always give away red zone goals away at the end of every corner. Sam Rowe...dear me....

I've got no idea what you mean about Rowe. According to Lodesy, Rowe always follows instructions!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;)

O.K. ;D ;D

When did I say that?
What I said was he may have maintained his spot because he followed instructions as opposed to Waite who may not have.

Reply #292
this is a disgrace
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #293
This is bullicrap

Reply #294
Does anyone think that under any circumstances,Waite should have been left out for Rowe??

Reply #295
Frawley off the ground puts the Dees up by 11-points and I'm feeling nauseous about the crap I'm watching.

Reply #296
nothing has changed
The dees have a sniff
Am I starting to see the towel being thrown in?

Reply #298
Worst team in the comp!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #299

O.K. ;D ;D

When did I say that?

You're forgiven :D.....This bloody team's not >:(.....If this is how they respond we're screwed.