Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter) (Read 115721 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter)

Reply #330
Warning for Sunday!! Don't park at the tennis centre as they have doubled the price from $15 to $30 for the finals.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #331
Can't pick this game.

I think we kick straight and hold our nerve they may fall away is the second half.

But they have played a few impressive games this year.

Can we run out the game?
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #332
A preliminary final may well be on the line on Sunday.

Well it will more than likely come down to either Carlton, Richmond or Sydney playing the Handbaggers in the Prelim which is disturbing in itself but it shows the importance of a Carlton Win. Why? Because Richmond just aren't good enough even if they beat us to roll Geewankers, where as we are capable of beating anyone (except Hawthorn ::)) on any given day.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #333
Warning for Sunday!! Don't park at the tennis centre as they have doubled the price from $15 to $30 for the finals.

Hope Jeffy takes a cab!! ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #334
I have never ever seen a team get pumped up leading in to a game as much as the Tigers before in my life.

It's like they are favourites in a Grand Final.

Their tears will taste sweet on Sunday Arvo.

Reply #335
They reckon this will pump their tyres..

Gimme a little of this FFS

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/blh8hSV8ekw[/flash]
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #336
I did not #believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. The Tigs have produced and ad, on TV, congratulating themselves for making finals. Woweee! 
What happened to my old profile?????

Reply #337
I'm actually quite enjoying the lack of media coverage on us for a change, it's almost as if the Tiges are plying themselves.
This is good cause we usually play poorly when our tyres are pumped up.
The Tigers have everything to lose. :P
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #338
Can't pick this game.

I think we kick straight and hold our nerve they may fall away is the second half.

But they have played a few impressive games this year.

Can we run out the game?

Totally agree. If we kick straight and get them in the first half they will break. Reckon their resolve is as big as ours tends to be. Too close to call.
Keep the Faith

Reply #339
The stakes are higher after the Swans were plucked.  Biggest loss under Longmire.  Maybe McVeigh injured, and a few of their guys were exposed for their lack of preparation - Rohan, Hanneberry, and Jetta.  That was a bit of a warning shot were the Swans considering bringing back Goodes and LRT.  A preliminary final may well be on the line on Sunday.

Biggest los was 46 points and now 54 points, but man they looked flat after half time. Poor recovery or lack of it between the ears. No franklin and Rioli could have made an ugly final even worse. If the Swans can be beaten it is now.
self preservation kicked in when the hawks doubled their score and the game opened up.  Looked like they were going through the motions when the hawks doubled their score.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #340
The stakes are higher after the Swans were plucked.  Biggest loss under Longmire.  Maybe McVeigh injured, and a few of their guys were exposed for their lack of preparation - Rohan, Hanneberry, and Jetta.  That was a bit of a warning shot were the Swans considering bringing back Goodes and LRT.  A preliminary final may well be on the line on Sunday.

Biggest los was 46 points and now 54 points, but man they looked flat after half time. Poor recovery or lack of it between the ears. No franklin and Rioli could have made an ugly final even worse. If the Swans can be beaten it is now.
self preservation kicked in when the hawks doubled their score and the game opened up.  Looked like they were going through the motions when the hawks doubled their score.

Gee, the Hawks get away with a hell of a lot of throws in and around stoppages.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #341
Please, please, please play Gibbs in an attacking role in the guts. I believe this could be his most career defining game. Yarran off a wing or half back too. We look so much better with Yaz breaking the lines and giving lace out passes into the fwd line. Warnock in the ruck with Kruezer roaming where he sees fit.

Reply #342
pretty nervous about bringing three injured players in Judd is OK, not sure about Brock and Scotto. Don't want players not 100% that arnt named Judd. I hope this is not going to cost us. Having said that, not sure if Scotto will play, which would bring Duigan back in, his hardness in the last two weeks has been pretty good.
Like most of you have been saying, Richmond have gotten a bit ahead of themselves, by a bit I mean WAY.

Reply #343
Bit surprised Duigan has been omitted. Cant see all of the 3 inclusions taking their place, suspect that Duigan will retain his place at the expense of Mclean. Wouldn't be to fussed if Judd doesn't come up but expect he will play.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #344
Anyone hit the open training session today??