Skip to main content
Topic: Blues V North - Pre game thread (Read 23057 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues V North - Pre game thread

Reply #30
Best piece of selection work all year by dropping that pea-hearted chump Warnock.....who is CLEARLY the worst ruckman running around in the AFL right now. Rapt for Cam Wood & will be a monty to keep his place after tomorrow night's game - no matter how bad he plays, such were the depths of Warnock's form.

If Wood can show a bit over the next few weeks, I'd be moving heaven & earth to rid the Club of Warnock come season's end, I'm so over that 206cm chop....
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #31
If Wood can show a bit over the next few weeks, I'd be moving heaven & earth to rid the Club of Warnock come season's end, I'm so over that 206cm chop....

We all are !!

I never wanted him at the club in the first place but that's a separate discussion.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #32
I wonder how those who so despise Warnock will feel if Wood get's slaughtered at the weekend. Don't get me wrong because I'm rapt that Wood is getting a run, I'm not convinced however that Warnock is the root of our problems.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #33
Graham is named in the starting 18..... Doesn't put starting with the green vest out of the question though. ::)
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #34
I wonder how those who so despise Warnock will feel if Wood get's slaughtered at the weekend. Don't get me wrong because I'm rapt that Wood is getting a run, I'm not convinced however that Warnock is the root of our problems.

The overall quality of our ruck division is a serious problem !!
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #35

The overall quality of our ruck division is a serious problem !!

The problem is that Kreuzer has missed so much footy. Watch games when he's in the middle and we win more clearances. Relief ruckman like Levi do perform roles admirably, but we miss Kreuze.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Re: Blues V North - Pre game threadoo

Reply #36
I'm pretty sure the game will be played while I'm flying from Dubai to Paris.

I suppose I can get a replay when I'm in Paris but I may check the results before spending my first night in Paris glued to an iPad screen.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #37

I suppose I can get a replay when I'm in Paris but I may check the results before spending my first night in Paris glued to an iPad screen.

Paris eh ? If I was in Paris, the last thing on my mind would be AFL footy. Fabulous city.

Enjoy.

Reply #38

Paris eh ? If I was in Paris, the last thing on my mind would be AFL footy. Fabulous city.

Enjoy.

Yup, sorry djc but not much sympathy for you here :P its 7 degrees!

Reply #39

And how would Wood getting slaughtered be any different to what Warnock has been dishing up for most of this year? I'll bet my last dollar Wood will give us 100% more around the ground (i.e. in general play) than that banana Warnock. You're not convinced that Warnock's appalling form hasn't been a massive contribution to our woeful season??? Purlease, now I've heard it all.......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #40
Best piece of selection work all year by dropping that pea-hearted chump Warnock.....who is CLEARLY the worst ruckman running around in the AFL right now. Rapt for Cam Wood & will be a monty to keep his place after tomorrow night's game - no matter how bad he plays, such were the depths of Warnock's form.

If Wood can take more than two marks around the ground and tap it to advantage a couple of times the gig is his for the rest of the year.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #41

Don't worry about the footy mate, enjoy Paris!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #42
Warnock had to be dropped this week, he was terrible against the Swans. Sends a terrible message if performances like that mean a player gets to hold their place in the team.

The upside of Warnock being dropped is we'll only get flogged by 40-points now.  ;D 

I really think we'll win this one.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #43

Enjoy.

OMG Paris the most overrated place in the world closely followed by the French Riviera. Make sure you try one of those cheese and ham baguettes from the street corners, and also a fresh apple beignet from the local boulangerie, pretty much the only thing the country has going for it (no offence Paul). :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #44
Most ill conceived post of the Year - we have a winner... see above.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?