Skip to main content
Topic: Rnd 6 Carlton v Brisbane-post mortem (Read 47466 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rnd 6 Carlton v Brisbane-post mortem

Reply #90
So this is rock bottom !!!  AGAIN  
The club is a rabble.

The list is loaded with soft soft, unskilled, talentless, stupid, overpaid footballers.

The likes of  Murphy, Gibbs, Walker, Carrazzo, Warnock, Hendo, Jamo, and the spud Jones is where problem lies.

The only positives are the kids - Cripps, Belly, Clem, Doc, at least the give me a smile.
Whiley will come through, just needs a bit of time..

Malthouse will be the next coach we throw to the scrap heap!  Yet again the senior unskilled insipid players we have on our list will survive and that is farked !! 
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #91
So this is rock bottom !!!  AGAIN   The club is a rabble.

The list is loaded with soft soft, unskilled, talentless, stupid, overpaid footballers.

The likes of  Murphy, Gibbs, Walker, Carrazzo, Warnock, Hendo, Jamo, and the spud Jones is where problem lies.

The only positives are the kids - Cripps, Belly, Clem, Doc, at least the give me a smile.

Malthouse will be the next coach we throw to the scrap heap!  Yet again the senior unskilled insipid players we have on our list will survive and that is farked !!

i agree

Reply #92
So this is rock bottom !!!  AGAIN   The club is a rabble.

Reckon you're a bit hard on Carrazzo, Hendo and Jammo. Carrazzo really worked hard off the rookie list to get where he did and was a real leader. Probably done now but was impressed with what he achieved. Don 't think we totally lack talent either, lazy, stupid and overpaid yes, wasting their talent.

Anyway, bit sidetracked, agree with the general sentiments.

Reply #93
Boekhorst pulled out of contests twice.....smart enough at times when he gets the footy but doesnt like too much heat on the contest with his light body getting knocked around...

Jones is a worse kick for goal than Levi......but he trains hard...but not on his kicking obviously..when you dont get big numbers in stats
you have to be a gun converter and he isnt...

Rowe got slaughtered by McStay.....problem for Rowe was that McStay kept moving around instead of McStaying where he was and Rowe kept on
losing him in the contest...

Daisy cant kick more than 40m......3 more years of his contract to go....but its not like I am counting :-[ :(

Bell...was very good and is one of our better players......

Murphy and Gibbs....the non impact twins....get the footy but do nothing significant with it...

Docherty....best player on the list at the minute and a recruiting success...

Everitt....didnt make many mistakes but didnt do much other...a very laconic individual.....

Wood... a battler, tired at the end and Martin took over

Jacksh...was better at GWS...playing with our blokes has sent him backwards...

Walker and Buckley ..the turnover twins....

Smith..has a crack but couldnt hit a lampost at 10m with a machine gun...

Juddy...bet he is wishing he was retired....

Cripps...tried hard but tired when the heat was on at the end  and just needs more miles in his legs....

Whiley....Pendles and the Beamer in his first two games is a tough ask....bet he sleeps well tonight after chasing tail all game....

Touhy...MIA.....

Curnow...was ok

Armfield....a goer but needs moving on...

Reply #94
What an embarrassment. This has broken me. I never thought I would see the day when I'd be so over the CFC. I'm just numb.

Reply #95
What an embarrassment. This has broken me. I never thought I would see the day when I'd be so over the CFC. I'm just numb.

Come on boys, keep smiling.... The sun will up again tomorrow  ;D
And then we can do it all again next week.  :P
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #96

That's the problem Blue Ghost Who Walks - is the sun setting on the once mighty Blue Baggers?
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #97
Boekhorst pulled out of contests twice.....smart enough at times when he gets the footy but doesnt like too much heat on the contest with his light body getting knocked around...

Jones is a worse kick for goal than Levi......but he trains hard...but not on his kicking obviously..when you dont get big numbers in stats
you have to be a gun converter and he isnt...

Rowe got slaughtered by McStay.....problem for Rowe was that McStay kept moving around instead of McStaying where he was and Rowe kept on
losing him in the contest...

Daisy cant kick more than 40m......3 more years of his contract to go....but its not like I am counting :-[ :(

Bell...was very good and is one of our better players......

Murphy and Gibbs....the non impact twins....get the footy but do nothing significant with it...

Docherty....best player on the list at the minute and a recruiting success...

Everitt....didnt make many mistakes but didnt do much other...a very laconic individual.....

Wood... a battler, tired at the end and Martin took over

Jacksh...was better at GWS...playing with our blokes has sent him backwards...

Walker and Buckley ..the turnover twins....

Smith..has a crack but couldnt hit a lampost at 10m with a machine gun...

Juddy...bet he is wishing he was retired....

Cripps...tried hard but tired when the heat was on at the end  and just needs more miles in his legs....

Whiley....Pendles and the Beamer in his first two games is a tough ask....bet he sleeps well tonight after chasing tail all game....

Touhy...MIA.....

Curnow...was ok

Armfield....a goer but needs moving on...

At least Levi kicked more goals than points! Like him better at CHF and relief ruck as he gets to move around. Moving suits him.

Reply #98
My first and probably last game for the year. Awful, awful, bl00dy awful!

The only thing I can say is there is only one way to go from where we are ATM.
 >:(

The VFL..lucky there isnt relegation....

Reply #99

Which team gets the 4 points next week?
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #100
I said a week ago Martin was the AFLs in-form ruckmen and would rip us a new one, and he did!

We have the dumbest MC / Coaching panel in the AFL, blind Freddy could have seen  this coming!

Supporters should excuse one or two bad decisions or or two wrong turns, but not excuse things when the majority are bad!

From the outside it looks like we want a nice club, a friendly club, a club full of buddies, but a winning club doesn't necessarily coincide with those desires!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #101
@iaj...Jim...Levi was good and his kicking action looked a bit better...no doubt he needs to play each week as the 2nd ruck/forward as we have both suggested.. ;)

Reply #102
I said a week ago Martin was the AFLs in-form ruckmen and would rip us a new one, and he did!

We have the dumbest MC / Coaching panel in the AFL, blind Freddy could have seen  this coming!

Supporters should excuse one or two bad decisions or or two wrong turns, but not excuse things when the majority are bad!

From the outside it looks like we want a nice club, a friendly club, a club full of buddies, but a winning club doesn't necessarily coincide with those desires!

Wood was ordinary, Casboult did a good job on the ball and up forward, which is a tough gig.

We won the clearances again though. We win that every week, won the contested possession, 1%'ers again. Although good but totally amounts to nothing when when you badly structured and have no run.

Reply #103
My sympathies to those who went to watch today.  What a very ordinary game of footy.

Zero confidence within the 'team' at the moment.  Nothing intuitive going on.  Is there a stat on hail Mary kicks?  We have to be #1 with them and #1 again for how many go straight to the opposition.

For those who backed the blues into $1.28 - no sympathy at all, although you are obviously optimistic.

Reply #104
@iaj...Jim...Levi was good and his kicking action looked a bit better...no doubt he needs to play each week as the 2nd ruck/forward as we have both suggested.. ;)

Exactly. Like him playing CHF and rucking as it allows him to move about up the ground and run. That suits him even if it's a tough gig. Also notice he has a fair roost on him when he lets go.

Kicking 4 goals the way we played with that forward structure would be like kicking 8 any other time.