Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 6: Carlton vs. Hawthorn (Read 47201 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Passion: AFL 2019 Rd 6: Carlton vs. Hawthorn

Reply #330
Christian wouldn't know if his ar$e was in fire.... He'd wait for instructions from AFL HQ.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #331
About time he did something about Cunnington then? Copped a fine in round 1 for clobbering a Dockers player off the ball and then reported twice in the game against Port for striking different opponents and got two more fines. Have money on him clocking someone again this weekend against us too given the way he goes about it.

Reply #332
The AFL want him there this week,  norf need the win bad.  They are a busted ar$e outfit..... A two win season like we had and they're toast.

I say F+*k the AFL,  let's fry this mob and if they do anything stupid,  paint a target on them.  It's payback time,  I want to inflict maximum pain on these nuff nuffs.

Reply #333
Christian wouldn't know if his ar$e was on fire....

It seems like such an obvious expression, yet I've never heard it before. Made me laugh.

Reply #334
It seems like such an obvious expression, yet I've never heard it before. Made me laugh.

Sheltered life, PP? ;) ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #336
Did Christian forget his own rules (the SPS incident)?

"Usually" is the key to the interpretation for Samo.
Translated this means, it applies to infrigments on players from 17 teams.
When it comes to the 18th team, however, I'll please my f%$& self how I come to a ruling. Same sh*t, different day????
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #337
When it comes to the 18th team, however, I'll please my f%$& self how I come to a ruling. Same sh*t, different day????

As someone else said, he waits for the call from head office before passing judgement?  :o ;)
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #338
Well, after the age of 18, I steered well clear of school yards and the associated humour.

But learned well the fine art of biting sarcasm I see, garnished with a tinge of elitism  ;)

You wouldn't have enjoyed life in the military then ...many a uniquely Aussie colloquialism to be enjoyed there, but oh so crass... even gauche. ;D ;D

Reply #339
"You maggot" was how I was normally addressed in my time in khaki.

There were a fee other choice ones but they ain't PC.

Reply #340

I hear you! Still flabbergasted and p1ssed off with the breathtaking double standard on this one.

Reply #341

Laughed instantly when I read 'You maggot'. Ah, the memories. My time, as I've bored most with on here, was in the Navy ...so in navy blue and white... but of course! Our name for those in khaki was not very kind, those in khaki called sailors something even worse! Air Force got the only reasonable one, 'Blue Orchids.'

Reply #342
But learned well the fine art of biting sarcasm I see, garnished with a tinge of elitism  ;)

You wouldn't have enjoyed life in the military then ...many a uniquely Aussie colloquialism to be enjoyed there, but oh so crass... even gauche. ;D ;D

I learned biting sarcasm and elitism long after I left school.

No, I wouldn't last long in the military. Patriarchy and macho crap on steroids.  

Reply #343
I learned biting sarcasm and elitism long after I left school.

No, I wouldn't last long in the military. Patriarchy and macho crap on steroids.

That's the downside, the upside is superior understanding of self-discipline, team-work, hard work and excellence. Pass mark in two of my 6 subjects to gain qualification in my 'trade' (comms/encryption/code breaking etc) was 98%, the other 4, 80%.

Reply #344

One I can share from my time in the Green Machine is, “I’m going to rip your arms off, stick them in your ears and ride you round like a farking motorbike!”
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball