Skip to main content
Topic: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5 (Read 53455 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5

Reply #60
Shocking, but predictable.
There are at least 8 players wearing the CFC tonight who wouldn't get a game at any other AFL club, we're just miles down on basic skill.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #61
Weak as pi55. Murph trying hard.
Need to change things up. Why didnt Mick try getting Hendo into the game??
Who to sub?

Reply #62
Totally off topic:  I'm at the ground but someone has texted that that disgraceful excuse for a human being Geoffery Edelstein is actually sitting in the Carlton coaches box. Is that correct???

Correct, sitting right behind Mick.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #63
Our players are playing terribly and with no confidence, but our game plan is just as bad. All we do is bomb it long. Mick is Pagan Mark #2!

Reply #64
Micks papers have just been stamped. We are a weak excuse for a football club. Lucky this is a milestone game or we would not be putting in as much effort and be flogged by 100 points. Still time for that to happen.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #65
Insipid.   Terrible, Terrible football side.

Collingwood are a better side with better kids.   We are 6-8 years away.

The Pies are better but they're no champions.  If we had some skills and could lay a tackle and didn't panic this game would be closer.  I mean their skills are junior footy level.  Literally kick and hope.

Tom Bell has put in.  Cripps has been good again.  Judd has been good and Docherty has tried.

Jones is a hack.  Jaksch is confidence free.  Whiley is playing at VFL pace.  Ellard has done his usual vanishing act.  Gibbs is an unfunny joke.

Reply #66
Henderson back, Jaksch forward
It couldn't be any worse surely

Reply #67
Totally off topic:  I'm at the ground but someone has texted that that disgraceful excuse for a human being Geoffery Edelstein is actually sitting in the Carlton coaches box. Is that correct???

There is someone who looks embalmed sitting behind Mick.

Reply #68
How this club can take members' money and put some of these  hacks out to represent the jumper makes me want to vomit.

Gibbs... gliding around playing bruise-free footy.  AAAAAAAAARGH.  FRUSTRATION WITH THIS BLOKE.
Warnock....  not winning taps, zero physical presence, nothing around the ground.
Wood...  a trier at best having a poor night.
Jaksch...  not ready for senior footy.
Whiley...  not ready for senior footy.
Jones...  calling this bloke a spud is an insult to a potato.  At least Levi can mark the screwing pill.
Henderson...  gets killed by the worst delivery in AFL history but how about working harder?
Walker... turnover king from half back.  Why not play him higher up the ground?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #69
No spirit. Terrible attitude. Soulless.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #70
Henderson back, Jaksch forward
It couldn't be any worse surely

Got to be worth a try. Hendo has just not been in the game at all.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #71

I thought he was broke. 

Reply #72
Seriously  what is going on with Gibbs??  How did he ever land at number 1 draft pick?  I'd prefer ellard  in the midfield?  Surely he can't be serious???

He was firing on all cylinders just 9 months ago.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #73
Henderson yet again shows why he's a crap forward. He dominates a crap defense like St Kilda but come up against any resistance and nothing every time. If we get a first rounder it will be a steal.

Gibbs a pretender. I actually thought he turned the corner last season but it was his contract year, now he has a 5 year deal he'll just cruise around.

Warnock - WHY?

Simpson - disinterested. Walker - superseded. Everitt - unsighted.

Bell, Cripps, Rowe all trying but too many ghosts out there.