Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 10 2024 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Sydney (Read 3269 times) previous topic - next topic
DJC, RiverRat, Hood and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: AFL Rd 10 2024 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #150
How the hell does Fantasia get another game ahead of Binns!?

Reply #151
I reckon Binns will be in next week, although the Suns are looking very good at the moment.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #152
How the hell does Fantasia get another game ahead of Binns!?

Probably because he’d get smashed.

I’m not sure that next week will be much easier but I’d be happier to see Binns in the 22 against the Suns.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #153
Binns? One of the Swans players might mistake him for a slice of orange and eat him. If they are fair dinkum, Binns is 10kg away from playing senior footy.

Robert Flower (Melbourne) at only 68 or 75 kg (?) was handy GTC

Ab

Reply #154
Jim Buckley was knee high to a jockey too but the last bloke you'd call a lightweight or soft
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #155
Folk aren’t seriously comparing Binns with Robbie Flower or Jimmy Buckley?

I think that Binns could be a decent footballer and his form on the VFL this season and last season backs that up.  His first AFL game cameo was promising and his VFL form has been outstanding over two seasons.  However, he tends to drift out of games and is too easily brushed aside.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball