Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 16: In Game Angst: Carlton vs Adelaide (Read 20731 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 16: In Game Angst: Carlton vs Adelaide

Reply #30
Sauce really showing us his worth today 2 goals

Reply #31
Holding our own at times , but hard to keep the pressure up, starting to loose our grip, they have to many forward options, and there delivery is creative

Reply #32
I would drag Casboult for that stupid . Unprofessional , a player who is frustrated in his own game

Reply #33
Sauce really showing us his worth today 2 goals

Meanwhile our ruckmen have 7 touches and no marks between them. Why do we persist with playing two ruckmen. One is always a waste of a player when not on the ball when we could play someone else.

Reply #34
Give over $1000 Levi!!!

Reply #35
I would drag Casboult for that stupid . Unprofessional , a player who is frustrated in his own game

Maybe if we dropped a ruckman and let Casboult play more on the ball both he and the club do alot better. Been that way for 4 years but the match committee never see it. Prefer to persist with two ruckmen doing nothing.

Reply #37
We're getting smashed at the centre clearances, missing Murphy badly.
Going OK but generally outclassed, our skill errors clearly outnumber Adelaide and it's hard to see us getting within 4 or 5 goals at the end.
I'm over Casboult, he's done well for a speculative rookie draft pick but he's never going to make it so we may as well cut our losses and look to the future.
Jaksch or Jones, I don't care which but someone who can exert any sort of defensive pressure at all would be an improvement.
We need a lift from some of the bit players, Lamb, Kerridge, Wright and company, a bit of magic from Thomas wouldn't go astray either and Ed Curnow has been pretty ineffective so far apart from the nice ball to Armfield.
If anyone told me Denis would kick 3 from outside 50 in a quarter I would have thought they were stoned, I'm still struggling to believe that it happened.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #38
Levi's got priors hanging over him from earlier this year, will get week/s for that one, I'm sure.

Saves us dropping him.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #39

Frustrated because he should have got a free kick and measured in his expression of his response.  The umpire was sucked in and the Crows player should be suspended for acting.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #40
Everitt, Lamb, Walker.....nothing. 

Reply #41
Good start t the 3rd q, but the Crows lead will count for more now in the wet.

Reply #42
Maybe if we dropped a ruckman and let Casboult play more on the ball both he and the club do alot better. Been that way for 4 years but the match committee never see it. Prefer to persist with two ruckmen doing nothing.
To true, especially when we went short re the proposed weather, could have added Jacsh in as a swing man

Reply #43
WTF Dennis!!

Reply #44
Wow get a kick into the 50 and not a sausage there , what a surprise , no forward with in a bulls roar. No wonder we don't score.