Skip to main content
Topic: Blues v Pies - Post match analysis (Read 34848 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues v Pies - Post match analysis

Reply #47
Curnows foot skills are poor and he has no left foot......he did a fair job on Beams and got a bit of ball but he doesnt hurt teams..

Reply #49
Murphy is the worst carlton captain i have seen

Not hard enough or leading enough

But what about the skipper of your club MF.

Jobe isn't it?
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #50
Curnows foot skills are poor and he has no left foot......he did a fair job on Beams and got a bit of ball but he doesnt hurt teams..

He hurt us a few times tonight.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #52

He will be retained for another season because we won't have a replacement for him straight away. He'll end up playing in the Magoos permanently and be used purely as a back-up in case of injury or suspension. 
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #53

Jobe isn't it?

Take your medication cimm....

Head over to the Bombers thread champ.

Popping bubbly over there.

Your lucky though, this site doesn't ban trolls. But you can keep LappinBombersstick company.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #54
I was at the game and tried to watch some off the ball action. Murph is very quiet in and around contests. Whereas Gibbs is very vocal, instructing and positioning players. He is about the only one!

Another qualm with us sticking up for teammates... Docherty had two guys grabbing him by the scruff his neck, do you think Carrots or Walker would go and give me a biff!? Heck no!

A crap game to watch.
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #55
I was at the game and tried to watch some off the ball action. Murph is very quiet in and around contests. Whereas Gibbs is very vocal, instructing and positioning players. He is about the only one!

Another qualm with us sticking up for teammates... Docherty had two guys grabbing him by the scruff his neck, do you think Carrots or Walker would go and give me a biff!? Heck no!

A crap game to watch.

BM, I noted, gladly I might add, that at 3QTime huddle it was Gibbsy doing the talking and rallying.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #56

A crap game to watch.

BM, I noted, gladly I might add, that at 3QTime huddle it was Gibbsy doing the talking and rallying.

He was, IS, the most vocal player out there. Even Carrots, Judd and Walks put in their two cents worth every now and then. Tonight.... Nothing. It just looked like they didn't give a crap. Judd is battered and bruised. The players did not want to win tonight. No desire, no hunger.
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #57

Jobe isn't it?

Take your medication cimm....

Head over to the Bombers thread champ.

Popping bubbly over there.

Your lucky though, this site doesn't ban trolls. But you can keep LappinBombersstick company.

Thanks to u champ...

Reply #58
@ BM Despite all other negatives this is one positive of late worthy of mention. In previous years Gibbsy has been reserved. Should take over VC from Carrots next season.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #59
Being out tackled by 23 is a damming stat for me. We have experienced big bodied midfielders, yet weren't able to compete physically in the contest. Very dissapointing
Eat more chooks