Skip to main content
Topic: Rnd 6 Carlton v Brisbane-post mortem (Read 47586 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rnd 6 Carlton v Brisbane-post mortem

Reply #135
Love murph making sure the hair is in good nick.

Has anyone noticed Rowe has got a dose of the thorntons, seems to blame every kick his opponent wins on someone else.

Great call there PI2C and yep, noticed it twice y'day & the week before on Cloke. On each occasion I yelled out for him to stop looking to blame someone else for not concentrating on what your opponent was doing. His game on Cloke overall was excellent, but other than that he has been horrific this year.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #136
I am hoping that Rowe is just getting carried away with his leadership role, but carrying on to your team mates is not the way to go.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #137
Gibbs  and Murphy = 3 possies between them in the last quarter....not good enough and I didnt have either of them in my best players..
It was their time to lead and take control but both failed to measure up....

Reply #138
I swear I saw Murphy turn the ball over 3 times on his own in the last quarter. 2 handballs that missed the mark and a kick inside 50 that was intercepted.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #139
I am hoping that Rowe is just getting carried away with his leadership role, but carrying on to your team mates is not the way to go.

Happens at all clubs.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #140
ok my turn our game plan get ball and kick . all our loses have been in the same manor opp teams just run ,run and have loose players and we cant match them game over.

Reply #141
Will we hear comments like these from one of our senior players after yesterday match :

A seething Troy Chaplin has made an impassioned plea for his Richmond teammates to "grow up and act like men" as the Tigers seek to overcome their poor start to the season.

“I’m spewing with the way we’ve been playing at the moment, and I’m not the only one, it’s been extremely disappointing,” Chaplin said.

“Some of those turnovers are undefendable as a defender, they just go straight back over your head."
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #142
Will we hear comments like these from one of our senior players after yesterday match :

Have you seen the Gibbs/Murphy press conference?
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #143
Gibbs  and Murphy = 3 possies between them in the last quarter....not good enough and I didnt have either of them in my best players..
It was their time to lead and take control but both failed to measure up....

Walker only had 2 possessions as well... But that was probably a good thing.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #144

It's amazing what a free ride this bloke gets.
He should be a leader but I have never seen it.
He sooks, he turns it over and he only does well when everyone else is playing good footy.

AFIAC he is cooked and should be traded for anything we can get.

He needs a new challenge, and we need a replacement

Reply #145
It's amazing what a free ride this bloke gets.
He should be a leader but I have never seen it.
He sooks, he turns it over and he only does well when everyone else is playing good footy.

AFIAC he is cooked and should be traded for anything we can get.

He needs a new challenge, and we need a replacement
Whilst I agree with what yous say RE the lack of output from those three goats, part of me says they are unprofessional if they are playing in spite and part of me doesn't blame them for the lack of interest when management says that everyone is up for trade if the price is right. Such is the mess our club is in. :(

Reply #147

:D...yep its that bad you can only laugh..AW looks shot as a player and maybe it would be better for both parties if
he found a new home and a fresh start...

Reply #148
Honestly if Murphy and Gibbs, or anyone else is sooking it up over the Lo Giudice comments, then they truly have no spine.

No player is guaranteed their place at the club and nor should they be. The club is bigger than us all.

I have no issue with those comments and lets be honest it would be remiss of the club not to consider the trading of anyone on our list that will provide us with the ability to better ourselves.

Look at St.Kilda and how they enacted their strategy. We just have to decide our direction and put it into place.

My concern is we have never been able to make the tough decisions because we are afraid they will burn us on the back end.

However I can accept the risk provided the strategy behind it is sound.
I found my thrills, on Windy Pills

Reply #149
Love that avatar El Capitan!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!