Skip to main content
Topic: Rd23 v Port Adelaide.  (Read 47410 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd23 v Port Adelaide.

Reply #45
Bombers officially gone just now FFFS just win the Bloody game and give us supporters some respect.....MM will have the Red Pen out on plenty of careers(if not already decided)...if I see any guys peek or shirk it I don't care how big a name they are...trade them....we are lucky to have a true battle test on our B graders...lets see if they can step up....they served up a steamy turd last week...time for REDEMPTION!!!@!

Go Blues...love to screw up Tiges or Pies season.....Elim Final

Reply #46
A game full of interest for many reasons.

It is on their dung heap - good. More of a challenge for us, and we seem to be doing better on the road... it's just at home we seem to be terribly inconsistent.

A win assures us of a final... a loss and we wait on Rottingwood and the Kangabies Sunday game. If we lose to Pt. then we do not deserve to be anywhere near the finals.

Unfortunately, due to (if it happens) playing finals by default, it will have a 'unfairly lucky' stigma attached... we won't be taken seriously. Up to us to change that perception.

Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #47
Hey, what would happen if we suddenly played to a well-thought-out game plan, and tenaciously hunted in packs to help and support each other, and kicked low, strong and precisely to leads, and kicked straight for goal, and ....  (sigh),

... Ah, sorry,  must have nodded off there for a moment

The season can't end soon enough for me
To be honest, I said some time back that we don't deserve to be in the finals. That is probably why we are still a chance.
We beat Port last time and got no kudos for it what so ever. Beat them this time, and maybe the scribes out there will realize that we are not as hopeless as they thought. I still don't think we deserve a spot: we've lost far too many games we should have won, but I won't cry if we win.  >:D >:D >:D
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #48
Dammit I just realised, I wanna play finals. Richmond at the G on a Saturday afternoon in September, it was meant to be. Just win FFS.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #49
Never before has a team had a mulligan to get into the finals. Let's see if Murphy's comments about playing for the supporters is true.

Reply #50
Never before has a team had a mulligan to get into the finals. Let's see if Murphy's comments about playing for the supporters is true.
I stand by my comments, our 8th place is short lived, Norf will win, we will lose.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #51
I stand by my comments, our 8th place is short lived, Norf will win, we will lose.

^^^ I'm with this hot looking chick. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #52

If their motivation is to play for the supporters, we are in deep cr@p.

They must play for themselves, each other, excellence, success, passion for the contest, their coaches, the club... etc.

Playing for the supporters is PR / Marketing crud. So, if they lose to Pt does it mean they don't really value the supporters? Give me a break!!! No more spin, please.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #53
TAB have the power at $1.80 and us at $2.00. They are not confident we will win either. ::)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #54

^^^ I'm with this hot looking chick. ;)
:-[
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #55

If their motivation is to play for the supporters, we are in deep cr@p.

They must play for themselves, each other, excellence, success, passion for the contest, their coaches, the club... etc.

Playing for the supporters is PR / Marketing crud. So, if they lose to Pt does it mean they don't really value the supporters? Give me a break!!! No more spin, please.
AMEN BROTHER
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #56
CFC and MM just go over to Adelaide on Sat and WIN. When you've done that I'll be interested in what you've got to say. In the meantime STFU!!  >:(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #57
CFC and MM just go over to Adelaide on Sat and WIN. When you've done that I'll be interested in what you've got to say. In the meantime STFU!!  >:(

Yep, if you can't walk the walk, STFU until you can.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #58
Im not confident of a win.  The equation of win and we are in lose and we are out doesnt sit well with me.  I cant see North winning to be honest, if that match was at Etihad id say North would win but not this time.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #59
There's something riding on this game now right?

Get out to a 4 goal lead... Port by 14 points.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset