Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Round 5: In game angst: Carlton vs Port Adelaide (Read 37458 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2017 Round 5: In game angst: Carlton vs Port Adelaide

Reply #90
Ok it's officially ugly now

Reply #91
The ball is flying out of every contest their way 100% of the time. That's not the kids letting us down.

Reply #92
Can someone tell Docherty to play on Gray.....

Reply #93
Robbie gray has just had about 5 shots in the last 5 minutes. He could beat our score on his own..
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #95
Just muted the tv. Bwecie and Buffoon Taylor really starting to grate now and I fear for the safety of my antique plasma. :(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #96
Fark I hate Port
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #97
Weitering really seems off his game tonight, our delivery forward is deplorable , who would want to be a forward

Reply #98
My son has just asked to follow another team.
He has been a member since he was 2mths old.
He is 14 now.
He is over the garbage we have delivered over his lifetime.
We are crap and will be crap for another 15 years.

We all cry 'play the kids' and so we play all the kids at the hardest road trip of all and we want to spit the dummy because we can't keep pace!  And it's easy to blame Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson and the like but how can you make an impression when you are trying to take on a whole team by yourself.

We are GWS in their first years.....sh1tload of kids and some older heads who are just outnumbered.

Reply #99
Weitering really seems off his game tonight, our delivery forward is deplorable , who would want to be a forward

Looks injured to me.

Reply #100
Well, this is what you get if and when you want to play and keep playing the kids!

Too many kids, no mature bodies, this week we have 11 players making Daisy look proficient.

I keep hearing about these fast kids, but they all seem second to the ball!

These kids will end up so mentally damaged they'll be worthless to Carlton. This "Play the kids" mentality is just a joke the "Expert Supporters" of other clubs like to play on the rudderless weathervane that is the Carlton media driven football club! They'll harvest the remnants of our list after we've dumped or written them off as 3rd or 4th year players, and well all marvel at how they've improved after they left our club!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #101
Why do we only chase and follow the guy with the ball and not also run and chase oppo plyers running with that player with the ball.
Seems such a junior footy tactic we don't do.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #102
Weiters  having a shocker tonight.
Something aint right.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #103
We all cry 'play the kids' and so we play all the kids at the hardest road trip of all and we want to spit the dummy because we can't keep pace!  And it's easy to blame Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson and the like but how can you make an impression when you are trying to take on a whole team by yourself.

We are GWS in their first years.....sh1tload of kids and some older heads who are just outnumbered.

Spot on T. Hard to watch but I guess we are starting pretty much from scratch.

Reply #104
Looks injured to me.

If that's the case, then it's a joke. There is no need to play any kid injured.  Play Jones or KJ if he's injured. That's why they're still on our list.... insurance!