Forum > Notice Board (Visitors Enter Here)

Future of the footy forum

<< < (27/27)

RiverRat:
I don't visit any other forums at all these days and don't visit this one very much in the off season because I haven't got much to contribute and am not overly keen on pure speculation.

I would not have been able to contribute in the first place if I had not been able to do so anonymously.  Having said that, it was good to catch up with an occasional member from time to time - greetings to Crash plus Mr + Mrs Baggers :)

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

I expect to get more involved again when the season comes around.

mateinone:

--- Quote from: RiverRat on February 23, 2018, 12:13:35 AM ---I don't visit any other forums at all these days and don't visit this one very much in the off season because I haven't got much to contribute and am not overly keen on pure speculation.

I would not have been able to contribute in the first place if I had not been able to do so anonymously.  Having said that, it was good to catch up with an occasional member from time to time - greetings to Crash plus Mr + Mrs Baggers :)

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

I expect to get more involved again when the season comes around.

--- End quote ---

Ahh the Nokia approach. Don't change and hopefully the world won't.   ;D

Whilst anonymity is obviously important to some, fixing things up (and in this latest discussion, making it easier to browse on mobile devices) doesn't need to come at a cost of anonymity.

Amers:
A mobile friendly version of this site would be awesome, I mostly use my laptop for this site, my phone occasionally when I am away from home.

LordLucifer:
Up the forums !!!

(well only this one) 

LordLucifer:

--- Quote from: kruddler on November 03, 2017, 07:36:49 PM ---As for less threads....thats because the sheik doesn't come on and post 10 threads a day about stuff that we already have on the site. ;)

--- End quote ---

He is bloody annoying too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version