Skip to main content
Topic: Blues V Port (Inmatch Commentary) (Read 34141 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues V Port (Inmatch Commentary)

Reply #60
Should have more of that Robbo
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #61
When r we gunna stop hand balling to guys with pressure on them?
Murph did it twice in the 5 mins.
Fkn awareness craps me

Reply #62
Robinson just has to kick those, they are the important ones that let the rest of the team down when they miss. It's deflating for everyone.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #63
Change Robbo's name to butcher. Why murph passed I do t know.

Robbos disposable tonight has been pathetic. Murph should of had a shot. He kicks 9 outta 10 from that distance.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #64
Well if robbos kicking stays like this he won't play a lot this year.
Juddy's, carrots, Doherty, cripps all to play soon. He will go!

Reply #65
We were looking okay but that second quarter showed our players still refuse to run both ways. Just staggered at the free space and free players Port has. The old Carlton would come out for 10 minutes then wilt. Let's see how we handle this.

Reply #66
Mitch Robinson will not be playing for Carlton by the end of the year.

You heard it hear first
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #67
Just on that Robbo miss, it was one of those goals that really count. Always expected Port to hit back that Q, but had he snagged it through it sort of takes some puff out of them after a better effort in that Q. Just gotta get those...
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #68
Cripps showed more in the NAB challenge than anything Robbo has shown tonight. Hope MM subs him of at half time and brings on some class in Menzel.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #69
As I predicted we would have trouble with Westhoff who is too tall for our defenders.....it also proves that Everitt is no KP defender and I'd have him down forward.
Temptation is to move Henderson down back but I would delay that and hope that hit to the Hoffs bonce takes some effect and slow him down.....
Curnow playing a blinder for us and Davey Ellard has been great value...plaudits to for Tom Bell who has improved his decision making and looking more like a decent AFL footballer.

Robbo still divides opinion, plenty of grunt but also plenty of crape disposal....Gibbs on the other hand has been very silky and looked like a NO 1 pick.
Daisy been handy but cant kick straight....

I think we can hold Port off and win this game....Boak and Ebert have been tagged out of the game and Hartlett has come in for some treatment and looks a bit sore too me..

Reply #70
I'm liking Gibbs' work tonight. Is impacting the game and we'd probably be in a fair bit of trouble without him.

Reply #71
Daisy taking Judd's job of missing sitters.

Watson, need to look elsewhere IMO.

Reply #72
Daisy has never been a great set shot at goal.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #73
Gibbs is all class. Love having the luxury of him floating into the fwd line. Good start by Daisy. Will be something when he hits his straps.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #74
First quarter was tough, we pressured them and stopped their run. In the second, we decided that we'd done enough for the match and started coasting, the things that got us a good lead in the first completely disappeared.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"