Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon (Read 72328 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 3 Carlton vs Essendon

Reply #105
We did/have.

That was Pagan's rebuild.  Been labouring ever since.

Bringing in 15 plodders that were delisted from other clubs was not a rebuild.

Thry your hypotheticals are just that, hypotheticals. Anyone can try and deflect from the truth by raising hypothetical theories.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #107
bring in our quick players to match ess run and spread,release yarran and thouy get them away from defence, and no more long bombs unless it lands in goal sq.Casboult when that loose ess player blocks your hole u know wat to do )legally)  1 more heppell curnow to tag u have to be up his clacker and when the chance comes you tackle  hard  TIME TO STAND UP BOYS 

Reply #108
Casboult when that loose ess player blocks your hole u know wat to do

Casboult isn't like that, but Watson will be if they get him right! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #109
I said that we couldn't beat top 4 sides when we peaked under Ratten and 2011 was his peak.
We won one final in his 5 and a bit years and the team who "robbed" us of a prelim had been wooden spooners a few years prior,  they got smashed in the prelim like we would have.
We need a complete overhaul,  with or without Malthouse.

I'd have taken copping a kicking in a PF..lol.

Actually, we were very competitve against top sides that year without winning. Would've ahve won but mightn't have copped the same flogging as the Eagles.

Reply #110
I'd have taken copping a kicking in a PF..lol.

Actually, we were very competitve against top sides that year without winning. Would've ahve won but mightn't have copped the same flogging as the Eagles.

We were very competitve against top sides last year without winning.
Geelong twice (5 points and 6 points).
Freo once. (6 points)
Hawks once (28 points in the end - but 4 points early in the last quarter).

Reply #111
Bringing in 15 plodders that were delisted from other clubs was not a rebuild.

Thry your hypotheticals are just that, hypotheticals. Anyone can try and deflect from the truth by raising hypothetical theories.

Thats the Carlton rebuild that got us to 5th Carrots.  You know, the one where we started recruiting guys like Carrazzo and Simpson.

Decided to rebuild around Fevola, and our number 1 draft picks.

You should know this, you are a Carlton supporter are you not?

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #112
Graham, Boekhorst, Walker, Cripps and Buckley as minimum inclusions. Big game at the G, lets see what you can do (Walker aside).

I would bring in Watson for Jones, but wont happen.

Holman to get a taste maybe. I am really hoping Walsh can provide some grunt and leadership soon.

Outs: White, Curnow, Tutt, Ellard... One from Bell, Carrazzo, Smith
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #113
Graham, Boekhorst, Walker, Cripps and Buckley as minimum inclusions. Big game at the G, lets see what you can do (Walker aside).

I would bring in Watson for Jones, but wont happen.

Holman to get a taste maybe. I am really hoping Walsh can provide some grunt and leadership soon.

Outs: White, Curnow, Tutt, Ellard... One from Bell, Carrazzo, Smith

nahh

make a statement  outs one of gibbs or murphy  ....and carrozzo

Reply #114
nahh

make a statement  outs one of gibbs or murphy  ....and carrozzo

I'd be giving strong consideration to "giving Murph a rest "due to a knee concern" and making Simmo captain for this one. We need to try and shake things up a bit, break the evil spell. Hopefully Cripps and Walker both will be available.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #115
I'd be giving strong consideration to "giving Murph a rest "due to a knee concern" and making Simmo captain for this one. We need to try and shake things up a bit, break the evil spell. Hopefully Cripps and Walker both will be available.

Murph says he's fine.
IN WADA WE TRUST