Skip to main content
Topic: Post Game Passion: AFL 2021 Rd 15: Carlton vs Adelaide (Read 7866 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post Game Passion: AFL 2021 Rd 15: Carlton vs Adelaide

Reply #120
I viewed both Williams and Stewart as guilty for the same offense but Stewart was allowed to use the Geelong get out of jail free pass card they seem to have down at the Cattery. The Head is Sacrosanct according to the AFL but so too are Geelong players it seems. Fogarty from the Crows should also be holidaying this week given his attack on Weitering and that wasnt the only incident he was involved in. Got a real case of the wannabe tough man syndrome that kid and needs someone to teach him some manners...

Reply #121
Possibly ... but only before Plowman was suspended.  If Plowman gets suspended for accidental contact to the head in a genuine contest for the ball, Flogarty's late, deliberate hit on an unsuspecting Weitering must result in a suspension - if the MRO was consistent.

Remember that no-one remonstrated with Plowman but our players weren't holding back after Flogarty's hit.
Fair enough, I still maintain Fogarty was clumsy rather than malicious like something Hodge would do. His face afterwards is he tell. Dare I shoot Bambi but I reckon Weiters might have over played/milked it abit. Again, I reckon If the roles were reversed, many of us would be comparing him to Flopper Lloyd. I guess if he misses this week, we'll know he wasn't milking it.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #122
Not related to the game but the club's response to the Williams racist post was pleasing.

The response came out fast and firm. As it should IMO. I hope they get to the bottom of it and the author learns an important lesson.

All strength to Zac and his 4 deadly brothers.

Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #123
Not related to the game but the club's response to the Williams racist post was pleasing.

The response came out fast and firm. As it should IMO. I hope they get to the bottom of it and the author learns an important lesson.

All strength to Zac and his 4 deadly brothers.

100%, the wording was very strong (as it should have been). Loved it.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time