Skip to main content
Topic: RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem) (Read 44004 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem)

Reply #75
Blues mids being exposed.

At least Everitt, Docherty and Buckley are having a decent crack.

Walker has been good. Murphy great.

Not sure how the pie defenders are getting away with everything but our forward entries are crap anyway.

Reply #76
Horrible, just plain unadulterated horrible!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #77
I have seen a few players take very very short steps.

As footballers taking a hit and kicking the football are dead set non negotiables.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #78
back to embarrassing....

Huge lack of effort from maNY....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #79
Not sure if I'm interested in the torture to watch any more of this crap. Simply crap with a capital "C".
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #80
That jumper should not be worn again by these players - put it away, at half time if possible.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #81
Their pressure is too good. not giving us a cm of space which is just intensifying our poor disposal.

Reply #82
Yea, a few blokes like SOJ and Docherty having a go but nothing to kick to up the ground.    Utterly devoid of teamwork.  Reckon Rowe has done ok given his limitations.  Disagree on 1AW... running around like a headless chook and horribly loose.

Midfield getting flogged... Murphy and Warnock trying but no support.

Up forward its a different story... like a bad B-grade 70's disaster movie... you know what's going happen and the result always ends up the same....   Henderson triple teamed and blatantly held, albeit F50 ball use horrid and our shooting for goal beyond description.  1 goal in a half of footy... 1 goal.

So why isn't Waite out there?  If he was dropped....
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #83
Their pressure is too good. not giving us a cm of space which is just intensifying our poor disposal.

Mate, I think you've missed quite a number of clangers that were executed in the clear! Plus, our habit appears to be passing the ball to a teammate under pressure!

Reply #84
get MENZEL on and get SCOTLAND off the ground!!!!!!!

Reply #85
Lack of work rate. As if they are straight back to round 1 to 4 all over again. Actually not so much round 1 as they looked a chance then. Looking like a 10 goal loss as a conservative result we should accept now before we hit the field again.  ::)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #87
I know that one man doesn't win you a game, but once I heard that Waite was out, I said we will need a miracle to win. Casboult can't kick straight, Thomas can't make the distance, neither can garlett who could have kept running late in the second quarter there and been closer to goal.

I have worked Henderson out this year. yes, he should have got a free in the second quarter for having his jumper pulled. And yes, the umpiring is totally disgraceful.

But if you watch Henderson closely as I jhave the last three or four weeks in particular, he likes the easy goal. the lead, then the mark. He rarely if ever tackles or puts his head down and goes in. Watch him, and you will see what I've been seeing. Henderson is a receiver, not a getter.

Thomas, ordinary tonight.

Rowe panicking as usual.
Everitt, a non-chaser.
Lucas, a non-chaser. Looks like he's running after his opponent but really isn't. I'm now convinced that he's a hack in the games that count against the top opposition.

White, been o.k.
Warnock and Murphy both good.

Gibbs, tippy toeing again picking up little kicks and possessions as usual without doing the hard work.
Robinson been terrific.

Casboult, trying his best but gave away a brainless free and asked the umpoire, "was that for in the back?' when told yes, he just nodded his head. If you knew that you had done the wrong thing, why do it in the first place. Dumb!!

BELL SHOULD NEVER HAVE PLAYED. YOU CANNOT FUNCTION WITH ONE HAND WHICH HAS A BROKEN FINGER. FKN IDIOTS FOR PICKING HIM!!!

Mick is developing an intense hatred for Touhey. I read his lips after Touhey fkd up in the second quarter for the 80th. time. Mick "fkn Touhey again"!!!

Mick also said with two minutes to go. "Our forward line isn't functioning" Really Mick??

Scotland, gone in games like this where the pressure is on from a genuine top 4 contender.

BUCKLEY. IF THEY ALL TRIED AND PLAYED LIKE BUCKLEY, WE WOULD BE 10 GOALS IN FRONT AT HALF TIME.

Oh, one more thing. Maybe they should employ a skills coach for next year. It is apparent to me, that we don't have one for this year.

Reply #88
Thomas looks to be on half rat power... like too many of this side.  I agree that he might be playing due to jabs.

A few seem to be having a genuine go but they are being swamped by a side giving 100% work rate across the board.

Will be interesting to watch Gibbs' second half.

DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #89
Too many behind the ball. We have nothing to kick to when we do get it. They are working much harder than us on the spread. terrible disposal whether due to stupidity or the pressure.
No run from Simmo Walker or Touhy. Thye commentators saying Gibbs has been good? seriously?? Is it just me or has he been as crap as any1 else out there?

Buckley been great. Warnock good. So too Robinson.

Bell obviously not ready. Garlett better pull his finger out or he'll be back in the 2's by 3/4 time!!

Gee we miss Yarran's speed. And Armfield 's too hile we're at it.

We're a long long way off the Pies. They have 5 stars in their team and the rest are no-bodies who play to instruction. They play as a team. Getting a real lesson here on workrate alone.

Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!