Skip to main content
Topic: RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem) (Read 44264 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem)

Reply #90
All of this 'game plan' talk is laughable.

Its the same as it was, the last 2 weeks, which is the same as it was in the first 4.

What has happened tonight is the same thing that has happened during rounds 1-4. We've forgotten how to kick.

Look at the shots on goal, pathetic. 1.5 and at least a couple that didn't even score. Thats shooting, at best, at 16% on goal.

Kicking around the ground hasn't been much better. Rowe is so worried about the ball being in the back half that he just throws it on the boot and kicks it as hard as he can without looking, usually ends up in opposition hands. Robbo still does this, but his isn't limited to deep in defence, its all over the ground. When going inside 50 we only have 1 target that we are confident in going to (Casboult does not inspire confidence) and the pies know it.....so hendo is always double teamed.

Half time, we have been pretty well outplayed, but are only down by 37 points, 6 goals 1. We kicked 5.1 against the eagles last week in 10mins.

Reply #91
It does smell like rounds 1 to 4, but there is a second half, they haven't put us away yet, Naif would know this, 6 goals is nothing these days, ten minutes of footy, and games can change very quickly. That said I don't think tonight is that night hope it is though. Walker forward, Menzel on, Henderson back for Rowe, Buckly and Docerty to the midfield, Robbo to iron out Pendles, Thomas at full forward...
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #92
I forgot about Sam Doc. Will improve with the run, but is showing something in what has been a crap team performance.

Reply #93
Another crap free kick, this time against Rowe.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #94
If I hear the words game plan one more time, I'll throw up. I still don't know what it is, even after the two wins.

Reply #95
Is Daisy playing for them tonight? FMD

Reply #96
Another crap free kick, this time against Rowe.

Mate I've been going to the footy and watching it for almost 60 years, and since time immemorial, the umpires will favour the team that has got the run on every time.

Reply #97
If I hear the words game plan one more time, I'll throw up. I still don't know what it is, even after the two wins.

game plan, ggame plan, ame plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan,

Seriously, can we assume from tonight that Judd Yazz and Waite are our three most important players ?

Reply #98
FMD 1 goal in almost 3 qtrs

Make that 2  ::)
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #99

game plan, ggame plan, ame plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan, game plan,

Seriously, can we assume from tonight that Judd Yazz and Waite are our three most important players ?
:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reply #100
About. screwing. Time

Reply #101
These umpires are a screwING joke.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #102
Stop posing Gibbs and play footy.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #103
Rowe gifts Cloke a goal with a free kick he didn't need to give away, he had him out-positioned yet couldn't help himself and grabbed the jumper.

It is this sort of play which is the reason why he also comes under fire from me, he is only a stop-gap measure for us this year.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #104
And yes, we don't have the cattle to lose Judd, Yazz and Waite.

Rowe will never learn. The umps are looking for the hold on Cloke. They don't give a fk if Henderson is held only Murphy and Cloke.

But Rowe doesn;'t have it, never will, and those on here that defend him as an AFL footballer, it's time to accept the truth.