Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs North (in game) (Read 28651 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs North (in game)

Reply #45
WE are the best team at it by far >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Reply #47
Sellers, kept the record, we have given up 4 goals in time on tonight. Story of our season.

Reply #48
More red time goals , that's so  frustrating

Reply #49
White makes some critical, critical errors... very bad red time goal.

Gibbs second quarter was freakin' massive.

Menzel and Daisy need to do a lot more.  Menzel laying tackles but Daisy not involved and needs to stop being a passenger.

Awesome first half by Rowe...
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #51
Wood isn't a great ruckman but he sure as hell is giving us more than Warnock normally would be. I'm happy to persist with him from now till the end of the season.

"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #52
White makes some critical, critical errors... very bad red time goal.

Gibbs second quarter was freakin' massive.

Menzel and Daisy need to do a lot more.  Menzel laying tackles but Daisy not involved and needs to stop being a passenger.

Awesome first half by Rowe...

Agree with every bit of that. Rowe has become a real player.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #53
Murphy played some very silky plays that quarter. Impressive and how a captain should conduct himself.

Rowe BOG so far for me. Gibbs very close too.
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #54
Wood isn't a great ruckman but he sure as hell is giving us more than Warnock normally would be. I'm happy to persist with him from now till the end of the season.

Ditto.  Although he's been creaming them in the twos, still needs to find the tempo of the big league again. We actually look like we're getting a contest.

Reply #55
First to the ball wins the free... so lets be first in.   Tackling pressure excellent and FMD, some have been rewarded (I have to rewind the box to make sure I wasn't seeing things).

Rowe goes safety first and punches unless he is sure he can mark.  I have no dramas with that.  White needs to play percentages more - needed to hold that ball or smash it away.  Dropped it... instant late goal and momentum to norf.

Thomas gets a soft free every time he goes near it but FFS Touhy, tighten up on him close to goal.  Position yourself correctly!. Get goal side of him.

Need to shorten the leash on Boomer as well.  No ball hunting Ed.

Keep it up Sam.. respect.  That free was because norf were dropping too far behind.

Reply #56
So refreshing to see a ruckman doing all the basic things like creating space by putting his body in, filling holes, running to take marks aroudn the ground and give an option, the odd big grab up forward...

Reply #57
I will be ropable if we decide to back off the effort now.  We have this mob if we're serious... now to drive a stake through them and finish 'em off.

Reply #58
So refreshing to see a ruckman doing all the basic things like creating space by putting his body in, filling holes, running to take marks aroudn the ground and give an option, the odd big grab up forward...

I'd be happier if he wasn't getting done 2:1 in the ruck taps.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #59
Fingers crossed that our 'go missing' qtr doesn't happen this week.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17