Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs North (in game) (Read 28642 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs North (in game)

Reply #90
That is unbelievable that no one told him to have the shot. Waite is a shocking pass at the best of times.
Win lose or draw, that quarter showed why we are where we are.

Reply #91
The guy on the siren can go and get stuffed...imho

Reply #92
Why do all our big blokes run out of gas... is it because we can't rotate them out or something?

Straight kicking and we'd be 7 goals up.

Daisy Thomas = $700 000 dud.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #93
Here come  a "noble" defeat.  F THAT.

If we were 100% serious we'd cream this mob of deadest pretenders. 
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #94
I'm not going to state the obvious that we are 6-8 quality players short of being a top side. B

But taking into account the material that we have to work with, three things have killed us all year.

The first, is we can't kick straight. The second, we go to sleep at least one quarter a game. and the third, we give up too many goals in junk time.

Reply #95
It's why there should be a countdown clock on the scoreboard...fkkkkk!

Reply #96
David Ellard OMG why do we keep picking this spastic? too slow and he takes advantage kick from Gibbs free straight to Norf….run down free against…useless stop picking this dud

Reply #97
Ch 7 do the major suck act by showing a warm and fuzzy photo.

Reply #98
Graham on Zeibell, big mismatch

Reply #99
We had more scoring shots in the 3rd qtr but outscored 4.0-1.6.

Reply #100
I'm not going to state the obvious that we are 6-8 quality players short of being a top side. B

But taking into account the material that we have to work with, three things have killed us all year.

The first, is we can't kick straight. The second, we go to sleep at least one quarter a game. and the third, we give up too many goals in junk time.

I think we are a couple more than that but the sentiment is right.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #101
Why is it when they have a whole body to tackle they tackle around the neck. Levi ordinary tonight.

Reply #102

I think we are a couple more than that but the sentiment is right.

I'm trying to be nice ;) ;)

Reply #103
Now Murphy on Zeibell better match up

Reply #104
Leigh's getting desperate. Not a big punter has $50 each way. Used to bet at the races with my old man who was a bookie, but doesn't like to lose.