Skip to main content
Topic: R23 - Carlton v Essendon (Before & During The Game) (Read 36018 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R23 - Carlton v Essendon (Before & During The Game)

Reply #105
WEAK AS PISS UMPIRE !!!

FFS, a hip & shoulder and he penalises it !!

This game is for girls now.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #106
Well done MacLean...  Screw off maggots, you've done enough for that mob of cheats.

Nice for our midfield to start winning some ball or putting some pressure on.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #107
Almost earn McLean a new contract. Couldn't happen to a nicer female impersonator.

Reply #108
The thing is, the umpire didn't blow the whistle straight away, he waited till Goddard hit the deck like a sad sack of crap and then laid there, only then did he deem it worth penalising.

Totally & utterly unacceptable on all levels, may as well bring out the netball bibs next.

Reply #109
Almost earn McLean a new contract. Couldn't happen to a nicer female impersonator.

He'd need to run around and king hit 5 of them out of the match for me to accept that he has earnt a new contract.

Reply #110
Be nice, Goddard got a big owwie from that one and I'm sure his mum will be talking to Maclean's mum after the game.

Reply #111
Watch again!
Once the free was paid Goddard was about  to bounce up and then he thought better of it and went down again.
And speaking of actors
As for the Carlton performance

Reply #112
Footy 101 - if you're rush kicking out of D50, kick it on the ground as hard as you can, make it roll as much as you can, which makes it harder for the opposition to take a mark or clean possession and gives our players a better chance of regaining possession - our players bomb it long, and invariably it gives the opposition an easy uncontested mark, and the ball just gets fired back.

Our players only need to look at last night's game - watch how Sam Mitchell does it.

Reply #113
Same old spuds stank it up in that 2nd quarter. 13th is where we're at. Very strange atmosphere here at the ground. 80% CheatsFC supporters. Have not heard one barb thrown out there about their cheating ways. Is that the same for all their matches?!? Hope they play a final in Perth so the crowd can make Timmy cry again.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #114
If ever a game sums up our season it's this one.
So frustrating.

Reply #115
After last week, I guess it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.

Reply #116
Where did this come from all of a sudden ??

Reply #117
Two things.

Firstly Waite has broken his all time record for falling over. 9 times so far today, 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Well done!!

Secondly, Ciaranne Sheehan, forgive the spelling, will be a 10 times better footballer than Zac Touhey at his best.

Reply #118
Two things.

Firstly Waite has broken his all time record for falling over. 9 times so far today, 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Well done!!

Secondly, Ciaranne Sheehan, forgive the spelling, will be a 10 times better footballer than Zac Touhey at his best.

Waite is coasting today, he doesn't want to get a serious injury before he signs with another club.

Sheehan kicking in from full-back has been very good.

Reply #119
Coasting or not, I don't reckon that in the 60 years that i have followed Carlton, I have ever seen a bloke fall over as much during a game as Waite. If he keeps his feet it's a miracle ;D ;D