Skip to main content
Topic: Re: R23 - Carlton v Essendon- Like Dancing with your Drug Crazed Ugly Stepsister (Read 50329 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R23 - Carlton v Essendon- Like Dancing with your Drug Crazed Ugly Stepsister

Reply #15
just got back.....

waite can take a 1 yr..extension....deserves no more.

Re: Re: R23 - Carlton v Essendon- Like Dancing with your Drug Crazed Ugly Stepsister

Reply #16
A draw nearly always brings mixed feelings.

How Gibbs kick was not knocked/pushed through for a behind I will never understand !!

Awesome 1 qtr, 2nd qtr was as bad as the 1st was good. to fight back in the 2nd half with a depleted team showed some good character.

McLean proved he still has value in our list.

Watson showed he has some value, for us? Or some other team?!!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Re: R23 - Carlton v Essendon- Like Dancing with your Drug Crazed Ugly Stepsister

Reply #17
The biggest worry is that we were carried by Juddy ... again.  Simply superb. The 2 goals they got in the last quarter were when he was off the ground.

The second biggest worry is that, of our up and comers, there's Menzel, then there's daylight.

Inexcusable that Gibbs' shot wasn't punched through.

The CheatsFC supporters around me were absolutely livid they didn't win, so I'm happy  :)
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #18
just got back.....

waite can take a 1 yr..extension....deserves no more.

Doesn't deserve that based on today's game.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #19
Pity we didn't get up. The way the Tigers have started we'd have possibly sent the druggies interstate the first week.

Reply #20
I liked that Bell showed some spunk.
Tough little customer he is.

Reply #21
Personally, the circumstances of that draw could not be any sweeter. Eat crap Essendon  :)) :))

Damn.. was looking at an old ladder. Nevermind

Reply #22
Beautiful day, Saturday afternoon at the 'G, good crowd and Carlton/Essendon going at it hammer and tongs, what more could anyone want?
The Maestro was our best, thank God he's not hanging up the boots, top games from Brock McLean and Zach Tuohy, old Carratts quietened Watson down a bit when it looked like he was going to tear us a new one, good to see Matty Watson finally get a bit of confidence on a big stage, Gibbsy gave it everything and was shagged when he took that last kick, but what about that raking pass from Ciaran Sheehan???.
The Blues played a ripper, skill errors laid on but they fought like crazy for the whole 100 minutes and refused to roll over, there's a real spirit taking shape at our footy club.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #23
If judd is on 500k the rest can take what they're given.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #24
Gees they are a dirty, dirty side... yet Goddard - the biggest squealer of all  gets a golden run! 

It was only a little one but Hurley should get two weeks for the little kick on Waite in the last.  Howlett is another that goes in somewhat indiscriminantly. 

I've never seen a side so comprehensively on top yet not win... pity the 2 points secured their finals position... pretenders.

Brock belied his lack of pace to be more than handy and thought Waite did ok and gave us real spark and "X" factor at times.  Pity we lack a little polish and midfield run - that mob aren't a quarter as good as they think they are.  Touhys best game o fteh year but pity he didn't drill that last goal.

Why wasn't Gibbs' kick punched through?  Though I guess Watson was trying to mark it and spilled it.

Thank the lord I don't have to listen to the flogs that comprise the Channel 7 cheer squad, I mean commentary team, any more this year - fawning mob of sycophants.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #26
16 possies and 11 marks.

Started slowly but sure warmed into the match, that play where he won a two on one then dished off to Watson for a goal was superb.
I for one hope he stays at Carlton.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #27
Went to social club after our last  gamefor the year and there was nothing on. Only security waiting for everone to leave and they even turned off the t8gers game. What a crap club we are.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #28
How much is social club membership....I was thinking of getting one for the family