Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton (Ingame) (Read 50655 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton (Ingame)

Reply #165
We obviously didn't understand last week Clem Smith just wasn't ready for the big time. I reckon we are just shooting the kid's confidence by the minute.

Reply #166
The time, space and delivery the midfielders have been allowed when going to Kennedy tonight would've made SOS look like an u15's player tonight.

Unfair.

No. u r wrong

Reply #167
Kruddlker, the frees weren't a problem in the first quarter when the boys put in an effort, put their bodies on the line and played in front.

That's all disappeared since quarter time. Yes, it's demoralizing to have the frees given against you,when you are putting in, but  not tonight.

I only blame umpires when both sides have played their guts out, and a disgraceful decision in the last minute of the game is the difference between a win and and a loss.

We got more frees in the first quarter then we have had in the next 2 quarters combined.

Reply #168
Simpson on Kennedy after a kick in. In a completely open 50.

Someone is taking the piss

Reply #170
Can we bring in the NBs for next week? Might have some passion at least

Reply #171
Dinga Bell one of our better players.

Levi has been practicing his goal kicking for six months - and it shows.

Reply #172
Gibbs = most over rated player in AFL.  Trade or delist.  I'm over him.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #173
How is it possible for Kennedy to have that much space ahead of Henderson?  Why isn't there someone standing in the hole?

It's just basic stuff.  It's not skill.  Not free kick.  Basic football.

Reply #174
No. u r wrong

"Challenge me"....based on a comment i made with no reason or logic applied to it.

*Challenged using reason*

Respone: "You are wrong."

I suppose that last mark he took could've been stopped?
Henderson is no mug, but was made to look 'silly' because Kennedy took a chest mark in the clear.

Have you ever played football before? Do you know that there is SFA our backmen can do when their midfield have that amount of time, space and skill to deliver to a FF with space?!

Reply #175
Kennedy getting that mark is symptomatic of the total lack of teamwork that these blokes have.

Someone needed to slot into the hole to cut off those passes, but they have just tossed the towel in.

What will sicken me, is if WC stop running and we put in a last quarter effort that sees us go down by three goals which nlets Mick say how pleased he was that we ran the game out!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Reply #176
We are headed for another wooden spoon.
I said at the time sacrificing Kennedy for Judd was a mistake.
We have zero confidence and are a rabble. What the bummers will do to us next week will be horrific. Thank the sweet lord I won't be able to make that game.

Reply #177
We got more frees in the first quarter then we have had in the next 2 quarters combined.

So what?  Kennedy has kicked because our defence is useless, but worse than that out mids can only play one way.  No intensity, no fitness, nothing. 

And Kennedy kick 6 in that quarter when the frees were more even.

Reply #178
What a shambles of a team. The lack of effort is awful but they are just so disorganised. We are being torn apart by one of the weakest midfields in the league.

How was Simpson playing on Kennedy for his 8th goal? Terrible!

Reply #179

You obviously don't understand the point that I made.

WE GOT THEM IN THE FIRST QUARTER BECAUSE WE WERE THE ONES PUTTING OUR BODIES ON THE LINE, WE WERE THE ONES MAKING THE PLAY.

All that stopped in the next two quarters, SO NO FREES.