Skip to main content
Topic: 2015 Rd2 Carlton vs West Coast Post Match Pain & Suffering (Read 59596 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015 Rd2 Carlton vs West Coast Post Match Pain & Suffering

Reply #45
clarkson aint going to come to carlton. He's painstakingly put a premiership team together and enjoy the fruits of his labour
why would he even contemplate coming to a rabble

Fine if not Clarkson, there must be alternatives.But the captain needs to go too. Drop kick. Trade them all..if the price is right....Get as many first rounders and new coach set up. Just.Do.It.
Keep the Faith

Reply #46
It is going to be ugly next week.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #47
We are worse than crap

Lose to the saints in a fortnight and we wont win game this year.

In my worst nightmares I didn't think this was possible, but you are 100% correct :(
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #48
Fine if not Clarkson, there must be alternatives.But the captain needs to go too. Drop kick. Trade them all..if the price is right....Get as many first rounders and new coach set up. Just.Do.It.

I said that this week

All players trade and or delist

Start again

Reply #49
Would many of our players get a first round pick in a trade ? If so which ? If we are going to take 5 years to turn this crap around, we need to build youth quickly. ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #51
Jones and Tutt look like Bulldogs reserves players....
Smith..the poor kid has a go but needs time in the NB's
Henderson needs to play at CHB but we all know that...

Touhy needs dropping...one good goal and then just a bunch of turnovers..
Bell....some good some bad....its the same every week.
Casboult...great mark, woeful kick....whats new???

Docherty..ok again
Everitt...fair
Murphy....not enough
Gibbs...stats look good but no impact at all IMO
Judd..good early then taken out of the game by Rosa who has done it before..
Jamo....crap , got his ar$e kicked all night by Kennedy who continues to bite us on the bum after the Judd trade..
Wood..slaughtered by NitWit in the ruck
Simpson...battled on
Ellard..not good enough and should have been delisted like I keep saying every year..
Curnow...tags ok but not really up to playing on the elite mids and offers nothing else..another woeful kicking player
Menzel...not enough from him IMO...lacks a yard in pace...
Rowe...ordinary again and way out of form
Carrazzo...was dissapointing

The coach....another bad night at the office...once Simpson moved Rosa onto Judd it was over.....couldnt find a player for Priddis either and our ruck setup was just smashed by NitWit and he did little to change it up.....

Henderson, Casboult and Jones wont work....too top heavy and the Eagles just ran the ball out of defense easily......

Reply #52
It is going to be ugly next week.

Stick your head in the sand like an ostrich. Do it before the initial bounce. You will hear nothing and experience far less pain taking it up the preverbial.

Reply #53
The onfield exploits of this club are only a reflection of what has/is going on off-field. I can only hope that we are indeed taking steps to rectify those issues but that won't happen overnight. In the meantime we are probably in for a lot more of the pain we suffered again tonight and over an extended period.

No more patching up CFC, we need to look at rebuilding this club properly, even if it takes a few years. At least it would make the pain easier to bear if we knew we were systematically following a sound strategy and plan, rather than trying to paper over rapidly widening cracks.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #54
Robert walls once told me that when he was coach of the bears and they would get done, on his way home, he worked out in his head that he needed to drop 17 of the 22 players the next week.

By Tuesday he'd calmed down and only made 2 or 3 changes.

I can tell you that as much as I would like to drop about 15 players, we need to make at least 6 changes, provided the personnel are available for next week.

we have to accept that we are not a top 8 side and that we need to play all the youngsters we can, finish about 16th and pick up early draft picks.

Reply #55

Henderson, Casboult and Jones wont work....too top heavy and the Eagles just ran the ball out of defense easily......

Fev and the Amigos now seem like a dream team by comparison.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #56
The onfield exploits of this club are only a reflection of what has/is going on off-field. I can only hope that we are indeed taking steps to rectify those issues but that won't happen overnight. In the meantime we are probably in for a lot more of the pain we suffered again tonight and over an extended period.

No more patching up CFC, we need to look at rebuilding this club properly, even if it takes a few years. At least it would make the pain easier to bear if we knew we were systematically following a sound strategy and plan, rather than trying to paper over rapidly widening cracks.

the patching up existed in the off season THIS YEAR...it still happens and will continue to happen as this club doesnt get it
its outcome dependent on membership and will lie and deceive to get its results

Reply #57
Robert walls once told me that when he was coach of the bears and they would get done, on his way home, he worked out in his head that he needed to drop 17 of the 22 players the next week.

By Tuesday he'd calmed down and only made 2 or 3 changes.

I can tell you that as much as I would like to drop about 15 players, we need to make at least 6 changes, provided the personnel are available for next week.

we have to accept that we are not a top 8 side and that we need to play all the youngsters we can, finish about 16th and pick up early draft picks.

Stkilda are ahead of us as they have started rebuilding.......even if we finish 15th-16th we are the worst team in the comp looking forward...
West Coast are very average IMO......to lose like we did shows how poor our list is...

Reply #58
We are tanking. Its that obvious. No other way to explain the weak effort after the first quarter.

Reply #59

The off field has improved. ..the on field will.take time.. agree cookie