Skip to main content
Topic: Round #4 Carlton vs St. Kilda in NZ: Pre Game prognostications (Read 66371 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round #4 Carlton vs St. Kilda in NZ: Pre Game prognostications

Reply #120
Sending a squad of 25

Carlton
In: D.Buckley, M.Whiley, K.Jaksch, B.Boekhorst, M.Dick
Out: C.Yarran (suspension), C.Byrne (hamstring)
New: Blaine Boekhorst (Swan Districts), Matthew Dick (Sydney Swans)

Ox is saying on SEN that his information is that Judd has a sore back and won't make the trip over.

Judd was supposed to be a late out last week with a shoulder too.

Reply #121
....from carrying us for the past 5 years.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #122
Apparently Whiley was a late withdrawal. Not sure what happened to him.

Byrne is out with a 'minor' hamstring. That couldn't be worse! He plays a good first game and then misses with injury!

As for Judd, I'd love to have him play. However, he needs to be 100%. If he isn't, then I wouldn't take the risk. He is just too important, which says a lot about the state of our list.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #123

Ox is saying on SEN that his information is that Judd has a sore back and won't make the trip over.

If we are looking at giving Judd a controlled load this year, this would be the perfect game for him to watch it on the Telly with Bec and the family.

Reply #124
If we are looking at giving Judd a controlled load this year, this would be the perfect game for him to watch it on the Telly with Bec and the family.

I hope he has pay TV then  ;)

Byrne's hammy is disappointing; I was looking forward to seeing how he would go in a full game.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #125
Apparently Whiley was a late withdrawal. Not sure what happened to him.

The rumors are he was listed but some family issue stopped him travelling.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #126
I hope he has pay TV then  ;)

If we lose, I'll be happy I don't  ;D

Byrne's hammy is disappointing; I was looking forward to seeing how he would go in a full game.

When did he do it?

Reply #127
When did he do it?

At training apparently.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #128
At training apparently.

Happens very often. Either not warmed up enough or just one of those things. How many times have we heard of injuries at training with any player of any club. Could be something from a niggle in a previous game that just never settled properly.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #129
Happens very often. Either not warmed up enough or just one of those things. How many times have we heard of injuries at training with any player of any club. Could be something from a niggle in a previous game that just never settled properly.

If he has to do a hammy, it's better that it happened at training and not in the first quarter against St Kilda.

Hopefully, it's just a niggle and won't keep him out for long.

Reply #130
So what is the go with Whiley.   Word is he is out and replaced by Tutt. 

Nothing official has come from the club?? 

Reply #131
So what is the go with Whiley.   Word is he is out and replaced by Tutt.

Nothing official has come from the club??

:o

Well, at least one Saints player will be in for an easy day.

Reply #132
Well it wouldnt be Carlton without at least one draft disaster per year. Smith, KJ, have shown glimpses they will be ok. Even Jones has shown a little. Jury is out with those who havent played yet. Tutt has shown he is a sh#$ truck and we should cut our losses immediately for the short term. He should be given strict KPI's to meet in the twos before he is considered for senior selection. He needs to rip it up in the 2's for several weeks in row at least. He has been given a lifeline, he owes us bigtime.

Reply #133
Judd was not on plane to NZ

Reply #134
Judd was not on plane to NZ

Lets hope this is finally some seriously sensible player management, and not a sign of a broken player who is about to pull the pin?
The Force Awakens!