Skip to main content
Topic: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5 (Read 54163 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5

Reply #165
Hope it's 100+

Things will happen
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #166
Yarran showed some heart and our club baked him for it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #167
The ground has emptied out.

Reply #168
I'm so glad I wasted my money on a membership today.
What the actual fcku.

Reply #169
Gee nick graham must be bad
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #170
There were good reasons for 2012, only disputed by those who had a barrow to push. The same reasons do not apply now though, there is no excuse!

Well if you can blame injuries then why cant you now? Yarran, Thomas, Menzel, Carrazzo, has Mick met Kreuzer? Lol. Injuries happen.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #172
Hope it's 100+

Things will happen

I don't think so.  They're not going to sack MM the day after the 715.  Or the week after.  I think he'll coach out the year.

Reply #173
Gee nick graham must be bad

Carlton have played 33 players this season including quite a few debutants and players from other clubs. You can't play them all every week.

Of the other 13 or so players, Graham, Kreuzer and Watson are at the top of the list to be picked next week.

Reply #174
Well if you can blame injuries then why cant you now? Yarran, Thomas, Menzel, Carrazzo, has Mick met Kreuzer? Lol. Injuries happen.

At times we had 24 fit players to choose from in 2012, we have 35 or 37 fit players to choose from each week in 2015.

2015 our best pre-season for 3 or 4 years!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #176
If i was Mick Malthouse, tonight i'd be thinking of giving the game away. Surely, you've got better things to do on a friday night then watch a bunch of gutless soft c0cks ruin your legacy on your night of nights.

This is about the most disappointed i've been in a Carlton side since Mick Martyn was our FB.

People can (and will) question everything relating to the gameplan, motivation of players, and the playing list as a whole....but as a player, if you put this kind of effort in, on a night like this, you need to have a good hard look in the mirror and question whether you deserve to wear the navy blue jumper.

Agreed. Gibbs only breaks out of second gear when his contract is up.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #177
Only upside tonight is a step closer to an early draft pick! :-[

Reply #178

Did Ratts see any of Krezuer in 2011/2012? Yarran is the only big out of that lot. Surely you're not comparing that to 2012.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #179
pathetic.

Can't defend this crap and it's all your mate.

We've just wasted another 3 years, happy?
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................