Skip to main content
Topic: Round 15 In Game Thread - Blues v Tigers (Read 28763 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 15 In Game Thread - Blues v Tigers

Reply #60
How TF was Kreuzers mark not paid?

Reply #61
Umps are frustrating me tonight, trigger happy, Kruz mark???? rest of the W/E they wont pay a free!!!

Reply #63
A few of our boys are wounded, but playing with spirit. Unfortunately, too many skill errors, missed shots at goal, turnovers etc. Just a lack of class and composure.

Oh, and there's the umpiring.

Even with three umpires, the idiots have NEVER improved.

Nothing has changed in the 60 years I have been watching mate. Umpires will ALWAYS favour a team with the momentum, in a disputed situation.

Reply #64
Umpiring and skill level have been terrible. The effort has been pretty good. No Rowe or Jamo has meant we are struggling down back but the game would be in a very different place if the field and goal kicking improved to afl standard!.
I am worried about Yazz, he used to be a joy to watch. Now he lacks flare. Unfortunately I think he is trade bait and will make a lot of non Carlton people happy, like Eddie.

Reply #66
Curnow run s around like a headless chook and with his mouth permanently open. He can't kick, he can't pass, his handballs don't hit the mark, and he makes poor choices. Hence No football brain.

Curnow has good football instincts I reckon, he just doesn't have much skill.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #67
Umpiring and skill level have been terrible. The effort has been pretty good. No Rowe or Jamo has meant we are struggling down back but the game would be in a very different place if the field and goal kicking improved to afl standard!.
I am worried about Yazz, he used to be a joy to watch. Now he lacks flare. Unfortunately I think he is trade bait and will make a lot of non Carlton people happy, like Eddie.

He and Hendo are just taking the mick at the moment.

Reply #68
Did anyone think Carratts would kick that?
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #69
If other clubs know what his issue is, they won't want him Dave. They have their own players with the same problem and don't need another one.

Reply #70
Did anyone think Carratts would kick that?
I said in my rather long post that you will never expect him to win a game for you. And like you, I never expected him to kick that.

Reply #71
Creating some opportunities, but lacking that class to finish of and finish in a score has hurt us for most of the year

Reply #72
Geez that was awful from White.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #73
If other clubs know what his issue is, they won't want him Dave. They have their own players with the same problem and don't need another one.
Care to share the secret Bignic? Probably private message if it is sensitive. It is a shame, I used to love watching him play. Effortless and skillful.

Reply #74
Every in game thread is the same. Most of us gobsmakced by bizarre decisions.
Until we have enough balls to make life tougher for the AFL and it's officials off the field, we will keep getting screwed on the field! ;)

AFL isn't an Even-Stevens competition, in AFL whingers are winners!
The Force Awakens!