Skip to main content
Topic: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Game Commentary (Read 49399 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Game Commentary

Reply #120
Barker in big trouble.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #122
Memo.... Do not kick to Liam Jones.. won't mark it, useless when it hits the ground.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #123
Brian Lake, whacks Murphy high. - Free kick.
Jumps on him again - thats fine.
Umpire asks him to come back a meter.....twice....doesn't...."Thank you" "Play on"

Like seriously? I've seen better umpiring in the U10's

Reply #125
I ran harder than Tutt and I'm sitting in the stand!!!

Reply #126
"A meter back, Brian"
Lake doesn't move a cm
"Thanks Brian"

????

They just ignore the umps.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #127
Can you sack an interim coach?

Reply #128
Should have 50. 

Reply #129
Barker in big trouble.

Should bench any bloke that kicks backwards... Unless that's what he wants. Which seems like it is at the moment.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #130
But Holman got rid of it!

Reply #131
Should bench any bloke that kicks backwards... Unless that's what he wants. Which seems like it is at the moment.

The backwards tripe has literally destroyed any momentum we may have had.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #132
I have no idea where this backwards / sideways chip crap is coming from. Is it coaches instructions ? Is this the players idea ? Are they scared of taking the game on ? Are they trying to (God forbid) beat the Hawks at their own game, by attempting to play, controlled, tempo footy ? What the hell is going on ?

Reply #133
"They' whoever "they" are, reckon the bloke who will go number one is a beauty. This loss has smashed our %, so, we have a chance of finishing last if Gold Coast beat us in a couple of weeks. That's provided brissy can win another game, and we don't. We need to clean the joint out and start again.

I'm just being realistic.

Reply #134
I have no idea where this backwards / sideways chip crap is coming from. Is it coaches instructions ? Is this the players idea ? Are they scared of taking the game on ? Are they trying to (God forbid) beat the Hawks at their own game, by attempting to play, controlled, tempo footy ? What the hell is going on ?

It's simple. The hawks are flooding the area in front of us. Doing the "West Coast Web" which is the new "Clarkos Cluster". We either kick to a 50-50 at best, a 3-1 at worst, or try and run through them british bulldogs style and hope for the best.
OR
We keep possession. The only way to do that is to go sideways/backwards which if done right and quick enough, allows you to attack down the other side of the ground.