Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 3286025 times) previous topic - next topic
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1020 –
I'd agree....But I haven't been right about him since this thing started...So I'm doing a "reverse George" and saying he'll be the best president since Richard Nixon  ;D


Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1021 –
I'd agree....But I haven't been right about him since this thing started...So I'm doing a "reverse George" and saying he'll be the best president since Richard Nixon  ;D



 :)) :)) Yes, he's been baffling and oh so slippery. Amazing what you can get away with when you deny everything, admit to nothing, promise the world and everything you do and all the people you appoint are 'great' and 'amazing' and 'fantastic.' I wonder how long he can get away with this grand hood-wink? The sociopath's enemy / Achilles heel is accountability/responsibility!!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1022 –
Sounds like a certain cabinet a Mr Abbot appointed.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1023 –
Bill Clinton seemed happy at the Inauguration, couldnt take his eyes off Ivanka Trump. ;)...loved the photo of Hilary
giving him the evil stare....

One of Trump's new policies: Reduce gun violence by empowering law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves??........ ??? ???
The non law-abiding ones can just keep on doing what they have been doing obviously.....
Trumps next move should be in line with the film the " Purge"..one day of the year just dedicated to blowing away who ever
takes your fancy....by law abiding gun owners of course... :P

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1024 –
Did anyone else see the irony in a bunch of blokes in suits watching another bloke in a suit sign an executive order that will limit the ability of women to make decisions about their reproductive biology in countries far away?
"Negative waves are not helpful. Try saying something righteous and hopeful instead." Oddball

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1025 –
Did anyone else see the irony in a bunch of blokes in suits watching another bloke in a suit sign an executive order that will limit the ability of women to make decisions about their reproductive biology in countries far away?

Tony Abbott would have been applauding....

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1026 –
I liked Obama, seemed like an articulate, intelligent and genuine guy who tried to make a difference.
Trump seems to be the complete opposite.
God Bless America...your'e gonna need it!
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time
2025-Carlton can win the 2025 AFL Premiership
2026-Slow start, we can kick after all, why not?

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1027 –
Did anyone else see the irony in a bunch of blokes in suits watching another bloke in a suit sign an executive order that will limit the ability of women to make decisions about their reproductive biology in countries far away?

Given the prejudiced diatribe favoring the privileged and powerful I've heard thus far, I'd say this is more of the same.
I expect there will be a lot more to come that will result in average Jo suffering.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1028 –
Trump's executive order banning folk from seven Muslim countries entering the USA has been stayed by a Federal Court judge.

I expect that this will be the first of many judicial challenges to Trump's rule.  I can't help thinking that Trump will be lucky to see out his first term.  Unfortunately, Pence is probably even more extreme  :(
"Negative waves are not helpful. Try saying something righteous and hopeful instead." Oddball

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1029 –
Did you read that Trump's "Muslim Ban" allegedly excludes many countries that have a Trump Investment, like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey!
"Extremists on either side will always meet in the Middle!"

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1030 –
Did you read that Trump's "Muslim Ban" allegedly excludes many countries that have a Trump Investment, like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey!

Not to mention Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, the two main sponsors of ISIS.
Reality always wins in the end.

 

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1031 –
Canada has agreed to take the fish that Trump rejects, in this case muslim refugees, anyone who has been to Canada knows how hard they do border security so for them to open the doors to annoy the USA is very amusing...

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1032 –
Not to mention Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, the two main sponsors of ISIS.

Beat me to it, Spotted One and Fluffy Biscuit. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. And the Muslims responsible (so called) for the 9/11 attacks all hail from the nations you guys mentioned, not from the Muslim nations that c0ckhead has banned.  ??? ???
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1033 –
Beat me to it, Spotted One and Fluffy Biscuit. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. And the Muslims responsible (so called) for the 9/11 attacks all hail from the nations you guys mentioned, not from the Muslim nations that c0ckhead has banned.  ??? ???

If the rumours are true about the US Visa requirements, I've a bunch of friends who are financially cooked as the need to travel to the US for business regularly but spent two months touring some of the banned countries last year!
"Extremists on either side will always meet in the Middle!"

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1034 –
Well it was the election with the 2 worst candidates ever and 1 had to win.

When the alternative was the crooked, lying, money-laundering Clintons, the result doesn't seem so bad to me.


Australia could do with some changes to our immigration laws too.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.