Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 3: Carlton vs Gold Coast: In game Angst (Read 22398 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 3: Carlton vs Gold Coast: In game Angst

Reply #91
I've seen enough, our big men are the worst group I've ever seen; Kreuzer, Phillips, Rowe, Jamo... all useless.   Can't have a team without a spine, and we don't have one.

Jamo is going so badly that he is now stinking it up at HF...and stil lcan't get a kick.   I've supported Rowe through thick and thin but he is a deadest spud of the highest order - should have hospitalised that bloke running back for the mark.

Weitering and Docherty are our only AFL standard defenders.

Don't get me started on Boekhorst... how we overlooked Laverde for that cat is beyond comprehension, utterly staggering.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #92
I'd suggest it's over for about 6 or 7.
Murphy, Gibbs, Kruezer, Thomas, Simpson, Jamison, Rowe all need to a) retire or b)find a new club.

Reckon Murphy goes alright but I can see your point.

I won't go too hard on Simpson and Jamison as they have been great servants but their time is certainly nearing the end.

Reply #93
Murphy, Gibbs, Kruezer, Thomas, Simpson, Jamison, Rowe all need to a) retire or b)find a new club.

Can't see Murph going. The old guys in the group you mention should probably pull up stumps at seasons end. The rest really need to pull their socks up.

Reply #94
This is the sort of game i wanted to see. The reason is, it will show what Bolton is made of, how he galvanizes them for the game ahead.
The superlatives are nice, they're cute even - in the off season
Now i want to see how he shapes up being uncomfortable

Reply #95

That would free up 50% of the cap
Sos must delist and trade the old guard as fast as possible

Reply #96
Why do we bother with Bryce F########CKING Gibbs and Marc BULLSH#####T Murphy.

Both as useful as tits on a bull.

Between them and Thomas we're wasting half our salary cap. Get rid of all 3. "Reset" properly.

I would rather watch kids running around.

Reply #97
Murphy and Gibbs both MIA when we really needed them! Very ordinary efforts.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #98
Can't see Murph going. The old guys in the group you mention should probably pull up stumps at seasons end. The rest really need to pull their socks up.
going? he gets 20k a week
he gets paid that much for his limited input, im surprised i didnt see murphy and cloak in the panama papers

Reply #99
I've seen enough, our big men are the worst group I've ever seen; Kreuzer, Phillips, Rowe, Jamo... all useless.   Can't have a team without a spine, and we don't have one.

Jamo is going so badly that he is now stinking it up at HF...and stil lcan't get a kick.   I've supported Rowe through thick and thin but he is a deadest spud of the highest order - should have hospitalised that bloke running back for the mark.

Weitering and Docherty are our only AFL standard defenders.

Don't get me started on Boekhorst... how we overlooked Laverde for that cat is beyond comprehension, utterly staggering.

Kreuzer will probably get better but the rest you mention, yes.

Look forward to Plowman and Jaksch getting fit then we can start dropping some of those others you mentioned, as well as others you didn't.

Boekhorst I don't mind.

We were as putrid as you get tonight.

Reply #100
2 goals to 8 after half time and none in the 4th quarter.

Reply #101
Why do we bother with Bryce F########CKING Gibbs and Marc BULLSH#####T Murphy.

Both as useful as tits on a bull.

Between them and Thomas we're wasting half our salary cap. Get rid of all 3. "Reset" properly.

I would rather watch kids running around.

Amen. Add Kreuzer to that.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #102

Pull their socks up?
When? At 32?
Ffs enough is enough.
They are mentally weak and will influence young players at the club as they were by the likes of nick Stevens.
None of them are leadership material, but guess what, they are in our leadership group.
Why shouldn't we move murphy on?
He is not worth the money. Let him play elsewhere and get a pick.
We need another 4 top 20 picks but we may get sued for fraud if someone trades a top 20 pick for any if them

Reply #103
Why do we stop at three quarter time every game? 

Kreuzer is so horribly out of form it is sad.  Giving nothing after the ball up, and that is his main strength.  We need to drop Phillips, ruck Kreuzer (with relief from Rowe and/or Casboult) and play either another runner or Jaksch.

Can't wait to see Plowman - who apparently has a clue and Sumner, who has some pace - which we another thing we don't have.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #104
Kreuzer will probably get better but the rest you mention, yes.

Look forward to Plowman and Jaksch getting fit then we can start dropping some of those others you mentioned, as well as others you didn't.

Boekhorst I don't mind.

We were as putrid as you get tonight.

I think Boekhorst's future might be dimming.....thought he was poor tonight in a non physical game that was played the way he should like it....kicked short, missed targets and
had no impact....Dylan Buckley is another under pressure...

Kruezer isnt up to it IMo..Nicholls is very average and MK did nothing all evening, ditto with Philips who had Hampson hands...