Skip to main content
Topic: JLT Game 2 (Read 47282 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JLT Game 2

Reply #45
That's a blow re Sumner, I was looking forward to seeing how he would go in the 1's today, not even picked

Reply #46
Fair hangar from Liam Jones in the first minute

Reply #47
This is a screenshot of the match feed from the AFL website. Another example of the recent discussion regarding our F50 entries.

Reply #48
Buckley off injured.

Reply #49
Over Palmer already.  If he isn't the worst kick into F50 of all time, he's top 3.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #50
From listening on the radio, there seem to be a lot of free kicks and the Saints F50 entries seem to be too quick and too smooth.

Reply #51
That's two donuts games for Bucks Jnr... doesn't auger well for his future in what is a make or break year for him.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #52
A word of warning, if you're listening to SENs call, Darren Parkin is running at about 60% accuracy in identifying players.  Classic example: called Pickett, Lamb!!! (Easily mistaken...not!)

Reply #53
Blues much more intense this week, much better systems, a couple of cheapies from the maggots towards the end of the qtr see the Aints up at qtr time, bit hard on Palmer Doc IMO, Picket marks that easy one at half forward we get a shot on goal, duffs it and the Aints get the next 2...

Reply #54
A word of warning, if you're listening to SENs call, Darren Parkin is running at about 60% accuracy in identifying players.  Classic example: called Pickett, Lamb!!! (Easily mistaken...not!)

Yes, they look like twins. I'm surprised their parents can tell them apart.

I'm listening to SEN. Maybe I should change.

Reply #55
Saints gifted 2 highly questionable goals.

Macreadie looks like a real find.

Commentators not even bothering to call the newer players names but I noticed Polson a couple of times and he looks very good. Fisher was very quiet.

Reply #56
Nice to see a little more intensity this week, delivery into the forward line is very scrappy . Partly leading par terms and also from the mids. A couple of easy marks missed have made a difference.

Reply #57
Season hasnt even started and already f***ing hate the umpires.

5 out of the 6 goals have come from assistance from the maggots.

Reply #58
Unfortunately Simon white is the biggest craptruck in the afl.

Reply #59
Undisciplined...can't blame the umpire for that.
I gave it from my lounge-room
 >:(