Who is going to go at pick one in the draft later this year? >:(
2024... Moir of the same to come

Re: JLT game 3

Reply #92
we need to bathe in some CLR
awful to see

Reply #93
Certainly no winners for us, seems we have gone back wards from last year judging by this .

Reply #94
No he's not, but it's also true that he's not worth $1.5M.

Of course he is not, I shouldve used  ;), sorry LP.

Can you answer this LP, why is it we can pinpoint players with perfect passes in the backline then as soon as we hit the wing we can't hit anything? :o
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #95

Can you answer this LP, why is it we can pinpoint players with perfect passes in the backline then as soon as we hit the wing we can't hit anything? :o

There two reason, we are the worst kicking side in the AFL, and we have forwards who have no idea where to led and how to create space.

Anyway, looks like Casboult is off injured and we'll run Kreuzer into the ground against Sandilands for the rest of the game. That'll leave us with no rucks for Rnd 1. Priceless!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #96

When?
I crap my pants every time the ball leaves the foot of one of our players as its a raffle as to where it will go.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #97
Certainly no winners for us, seems we have gone back wards from last year judging by this .

Unless they are playing to instructions this sounds like there is still very low intensity which is very concerning
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #98
Unless they are playing to instructions this sounds like there is still very low intensity which is very concerning
The intensity looked ok for the first half of the 1st qtr, then it dropped off.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #99
Freo Coast to Coast, in those case the all Freo commentary seems to fit!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #100
Pickett showing some promise.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #102
Certainly a better showing in that half, Pickett goal was the Jewel . Some nice team work, still misfiring though. , but added on the scoreboard

Reply #103
Cripps to half time :
19 disp, 8 cont poss, 5 tackles and 3 clearances. Terrific work rate, but of those 19 disp, 15 are handballs. Should I be worried about this ? Because I am.

Reply #104
The skill level of so many of our players is just diabolical. If you can't hit a target then you are going to get murdered on the turnovers.

If I have to watch 22 more games of Dale Thomas I am going to break a lot of TVs this year. I should get sponsored by JB HiFi.