Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Rd 7: After Match Analysis: Carlton vs Collingwood (Read 36133 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2017 Rd 7: After Match Analysis: Carlton vs Collingwood

Reply #105
Well done again to Sam Rowe.
He's had about 5 goals kicked on him in 7 rounds of footy.

SPS worked very hard both ways.
Great to see his defensive efforts added to his classy decision making and ball use.

Reply #106
Well done again to Sam Rowe.
He's had about 5 goals kicked on him in 7 rounds of footy.

SPS worked very hard both ways.
Great to see his defensive efforts added to his classy decision making and ball use.

Actually on an analysis a few weeks ago, since 2014, he had equal least goals kicked on him as a key defender in the comp with Alex Rance.

Reply #107
Actually on an analysis a few weeks ago, since 2014, he had equal least goals kicked on him as a key defender in the comp with Alex Rance.

And without all the "accidental" face slaps and head punches that you get with AR.

Do you have a link for this Jim ?

Reply #108
My interpretation of both your posts and your position on this topic is perfectly correct and perfectly valid.

Even if you do say so yourself? Since you know me better than i know myself, i should just let you post on my behalf from now on?

People pick and choose who to blame for recruiting based on what best suits their argument. Sometimes the coach, sometimes the recruiters, sometimes the head of football.

Yeah, we know where you stand on the topic.

Newsflash einstein, there is not 1 person completely responsible. This is a position i've held for a long time. FYI, the board needs to take their fair whack as well as they've overseen the whole process.

BUT, if it helps you sleep at night, blame Mick for everything. Don't look outside your little box as the outside world can be big and scary and sometimes, yes sometimes, it may be completely different to what you think. Shocking i know.

Brock McLean is a god who was harshly dealt with by the Mick "evil emperor" Malthouse. He went on to much bigger, better and brighter things since leaving the club too.

Enough of this BS.

Carlton flogged Collingwood.
Next.

Reply #109
And without all the "accidental" face slaps and head punches that you get with AR.

I have to remember where to find it. At the time it was 135 goals each.

Reply #110

It was in a photograph in a FB post.  I thought it was from 2013 and just a little dodgy since Rowe's ten games that season were as a key forward/ruckman.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #111
Even if you do say so yourself? Since you know me better than i know myself, i should just let you post on my behalf from now on?

Yeah, we know where you stand on the topic.

Newsflash einstein, there is not 1 person completely responsible. This is a position i've held for a long time. FYI, the board needs to take their fair whack as well as they've overseen the whole process.

BUT, if it helps you sleep at night, blame Mick for everything. Don't look outside your little box as the outside world can be big and scary and sometimes, yes sometimes, it may be completely different to what you think. Shocking i know.

Brock McLean is a god who was harshly dealt with by the Mick "evil emperor" Malthouse. He went on to much bigger, better and brighter things since leaving the club too.

Enough of this BS.

Carlton flogged Collingwood.
Next.

Nice of you to completely misunderstand (yet again) my position on these issues. When you're cornered you resort to personal insults and misrepresentations. A real class act.

The exalted status you seem to enjoy on these forums has never ceased to amaze me.

Reply #112
It was in a photograph in a FB post.  I thought it was from 2013 and just a little dodgy since Rowe's ten games that season were as a key forward/ruckman.

I have to remember where to find it. At the time it was 135 goals each.

Thanks gents.

Reply #113
I'm pretty sure i haven't mentioned Mick Malthouse at all. I mentioned players, some of which went during Micks time, but that also included Fevola who was pre-mick.

I think you boys need to get over your Malthouse obsession.

How did we get back here?

All I know is we are going to have real good side in 3 years. We've recruited to cover nearly all our weaknesses and all these young blokes are showing plenty.

Reply #114

All I know is we are going to have real good side in 3 years. We've recruited to cover nearly all our weaknesses and all these young blokes are showing plenty.

Well what happened is PaulP 'read my mind' "perfectly" and corrected it and told me what i was trying to say.  :-\

Then complains about it when i disagree. Are we in the matrix or something?

As for the last point you raise, we better hope that Ben Silvagni is everything we hope he is and more...as it appears we have a lot riding on him.

Reply #115
Well what happened is PaulP 'read my mind' "perfectly" and corrected it and told me what i was trying to say.  :-\

Then complains about it when i disagree. Are we in the matrix or something?

As for the last point you raise, we better hope that Ben Silvagni is everything we hope he is and more...as it appears we have a lot riding on him.

With or without him what we've recruited is looking more than promising as it stands.

Reply #116

I know Darcy is generally considered a flog etc but he has apparently predicted that we will have the best list, along with Melbourne, in three years time.  I think he is on the money, although it may come about before three years are up.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #117
I know Darcy is generally considered a flog etc but he has apparently predicted that we will have the best list, along with Melbourne, in three years time.  I think he is on the money, although it may come about before three years are up.

Did he predict GWS will fold while he was at it?

Reply #118
On the Brock McLean discussion, there is a massive factor that all parties have failed to consider.

Brock's requested wages vs ellard.

Don't anyone tell me that Brock would have played for even close to similar dollars as ellard and before I hear daisy's name, it's becoming more apparent to me that we had a bunch of hired guns leave us, for not remarkable differences and we're setting the wrong standards.

Daisy might not have earned his wage but no one can tell me he hasn't tried to.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #119

We're trying to fly under the radar darcy you flog.

He'll always be a flog to me.