Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 23: In game Attitude: Carlton vs Sydney (Read 23185 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 23: In game Attitude: Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #135
Can I just say it's been a great effort from the commentary team calling lance franklin tonight, they've even managed to fit in some observations about the rest of the game in.

Reply #136
No Kruddler.  Smedts is not a kid. He's a fringe player at best, list clogging spud at worst.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #137
crap way to end this. Am super disappointed in our senior players
Players

Reply #138
This is just like the Pagan days. Really awful feeling ending the season like this.

Wasn't last year pretty awful, oh and year before....
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #139
Can I just say it's been a great effort from the commentary team calling lance franklin tonight, they've even managed to fit in some observations about the rest of the game in.

The guys on the radio (ABC grandstand) exactly the same. I'm struggling to remember the names of the other players.

Reply #140
No Kruddler.  Smedts is not a kid. He's a fringe player at best, list clogging spud at worst.

Agreed, we are putting out the rubbish for Geelong!

Would have been better off settling for a couple of bags of Frank Costa's finest manure!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #141
Agreed, we are putting out the rubbish for Geelong!

Smedts is a bit player, and not worth the energy required to type his name. Don't sweat it. Lots more important things to worry about.

Reply #142
Feck Buddy and on to 2018!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #144

People are still waiting for Casboult to improve to the required level, Smedts is at least 2 years younger, has missed a lot of games with injuries. Including a broken leg. Those things take time to recover from, years even.

As i said, if he doesn't turn out, so be it. He was a freebie who has oodles of talent. His body might not be up to AFL level, wouldn't be the first.

Buy low...

Reply #145
Was very anti smedts, but give him a go while he's wearing Navy. Now, goodbye Billie boy. Nowhere near enough.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #146
The guys on the radio (ABC grandstand) exactly the same. I'm struggling to remember the names of the other players.
They've been into Jones all night for no body work on franklin. He finally does some and they try saying it should have been free kick.

Reply #147
Absolutely no reason to give Daisy another year

Reply #149
This game simply confirms what most of us know - we still have a mountain of work to do, and are minimum 2 seasons away from finals, and that's if everything goes right.