Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Topic: Skywhale or Skyboob? (Read 29412 times) previous topic - next topic
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skywhale or Skyboob?

Down south we are due to experience the glory of the Canberra Skywhale.

In all it's majesty, forty meters jug dangling glory!

I am all for public art, I support breast feeding and I fully sympathise with feminists and the GLBTI lobby.

But is a 40m high giant floating whale boob some sort of weird feminist lesbian artist protest, or am I just a lost cause???

I think I am too old for this world!
"Extremists on either side will always meet in the Middle!"

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #1 –
On another related issue is this thing sexist, should it also have a sky penis?
"Extremists on either side will always meet in the Middle!"

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #2 –
BEWBS!!!!!!

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #3 –
Looks more like a turtle that has had it's shell turn to tits!

Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #4 –
Come on guys, dont knock it. imagine a world without Skywhale. We'd be lost.

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #5 –
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #6 –
It's kind of cute from that angle Sheik   ::)

Not that I'm attracted to flying whale/turtles with multiple mammories . . . and not that there's anything wrong with people who are  ;)
"Negative waves are not helpful. Try saying something righteous and hopeful instead." Oddball

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #7 –
I don't even know what to say to this haha
Just glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 1995 Grand Final

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #8 –
Be better if it was Skybox. Oh wait, they have those at the G and Etihad....  ;D

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #9 –
Just a scary thought. What does the male skywhale look like ? :o ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.


Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #11 –
It used to look like this:
 

 
 ;D

 

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #12 –
Eeeeshhhh. Cover that up at once JK. Please, as it is burning my eyes. She won't fancy him at all, I tell you that much. Pewk. ;)

OMG Gozza. Harpoon it at once. ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #13 –
Why would you ..........





Don't worry about it!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Re: Skywhale or Skyboob?

Reply #14 –
Did taxpayer funds go into this thing?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?