Skip to main content
Topic: RD 7 : BLUES Lost To PIES (Lambasting & Liabilities) (Read 60892 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 7 : BLUES Lost To PIES (Lambasting & Liabilities)

Reply #45
At least we showed the previous 2 weeks were the exception rather than the norm. The jury is in and we are fecking terrible.

I left at 3/4 time, I'd well and truly had enough by then. I might get around to watching the last quarter over the weekend to see how Collingwood let us off the hook, that's some hefty % they've missed out on tonight....hope that bites them squarely on the arse at a later date.

Would I be too harsh in saying that Sam Rowe is the worst footballer to ever play at this level?

Would I be too harsh in saying that Daisy embarrassed us and himself tonight?

Would I be too harsh in saying that we are arguably the worst kicking team in the AFL in recent memory?

Would I be too harsh in saying that player-for-player, we have arguably the worst list in the AFL?

Would I be too harsh in saying that Carrazzo's body is done and that he should retire immediately?

Would I be too harsh in saying that we are the least intimidating and physically weakest team in the AFL?

Would I be too harsh in saying that we are a $hit truck of football team in general?

MM was full of praise for Rowe tonight. Just sayin'....

Reply #46
What the?
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #47
Best decision I've made in a very long time not to go tonight. Probably the first time in 10 years but I certainly got it right. How cr@p were they tonight? Worst skills and decision making I've seen in an AFL side for many moons. Looked like we were trying to minimize the damage for 3 quarters and then a combination of them taking the pedal off and our decision to take and run flattered the end result. Cr2pola of the highest order. God I hope we can beats the Aints.

Reply #48
And just to reiterate something I mentioned during the week.....these days we're playing our best footy at Etihad.....and it really pains me to say that, but right now the proof is irrefutable.

It doesn't matter Brettie. The long term focus is what we should concern ourselves with, and the "G" is where we need to be.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #50
Best decision I've made in a very long time not to go tonight.

One of my apprentices is a filth supporter.
I said to him tonight, if Collingwood win expect that I shall give you some Mutha farking jobs tomorrow. So it's in your best interest to hope Carlton win.

He's Farked!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #51
And just to reiterate something I mentioned during the week.....these days we're playing our best footy at Etihad.....and it really pains me to say that, but right now the proof is irrefutable.

It doesn't matter Brettie. The long term focus is what we should concern ourselves with, and the "G" is where we need to be.

It's smaller and we don't have to run as much.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #52
Not much you can do against the top teams when you ve got a crap list with lack of depth and players like Yarran, Judd, Carrazzo, and Kreuzer are missing.
Murphy battled well with the close checking he got. Didn't sook it up and underperform like the first month. Criticism of him by some posters is unwarranted.
For me, this year is a write off for Daisy. Just get him back up and playing. He ll be much much better from next year after a full pre season under his belt.

What is obvious to me, is that we must pump wads of $$$$ into development and recruitment. We re stuck in the 90s / early 2000s in this department. This is how the Pies pick out talented players left right and centre, and we cant pick a pro in a brothel.

Reply #53
Not much you can do against the top teams when you ve got a crap list with lack of depth and players like Yarran, Judd, Carrazzo, and Kreuzer are missing.

Add Curnow to that list...I think we're missing him at least as much as any of those guys for the role he plays.

Reply #54

It seats 90k+ and is where they play the GF.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #55

Add Curnow to that list...I think we're missing him at least as much as any of those guys for the role he plays.

How we didn't lose by 10 goals- 100 points is astounding given our list. Collingwood failed massively!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #56

I'm with you Juddy.

I was just pointing out why I think we've been playing well there.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #57
If only we had a President with a clear, positive view on how to move forward as a Club after this year instead of another puppet of the benefactors.
Im quickly coming to grips with the notion that we will never return to what we once were, and will continue to live in the shadows of our former glories for years to come....

Reply #58

I'm with you Juddy.

I was just pointing out why I think we've been playing well there.

You're right mate. We still need to make the move though. Hawks and Pies have left us for dead.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #59
Our foot skills are nowhere near afl level we r crap. It is so sad to watch Carlton now it's like the old Pagon days the wooden spoons r soon to come oh dear oh dear...