Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Carlton v Fitzroy Rnd 12 (Read 10086 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Carlton v Fitzroy Rnd 12

Reply #60
Daisy needs a drink ;)

Reply #61

Give it away. You're embarrassing. $hit doesn't change in 6 days.

You must be soooo disappointed. Carlton is in front.

Did you read what you wrote?

The renovation has worked, before 1/2-time we were described by the experts as playing the worst game of the year, now the same experts claim we are playing our best game of the year! From ugly to entertainers in one sacking 1hr and 15mins! ;D

It's a miracle, we're fixed! :-\
The Force Awakens!

Reply #63
Marchbank thick as for bricks not two.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #65
Agree Newman handball was rubbish and marchbank thick as bricks, and that's what costs you games. How no one had the brains to punch that ball through for a point is mind blowing.

Reply #67
Shocking handball from Newman.
But FFS punch it through, youre under pressure, youre allowed to.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #68
I haven't said on any post that they can't win. In fact I hope they do...... for my Grandsons sake. at least. He's so used to us losing, that he doesn't cry anymore. :(

As a 65 year supporter and member, I'm just so bloody disappointed at what I have seen over the last 15 or so years.

I lived through similar cr@p in the 50's and 60's till Barassi came along, but this is far worse.

I hold the Board from the President down responsible for the debacle we are witnessing.

Bolton is gone, and I'm not going to harp on him any further, other than to say, that I had my fears from day one about him.

Had the results been the same or even two or three wins better  over the last three and a half years, it wouldn't have been good, but  I wouldn't have been concerned, provided their kicking skills, decision making, tackling ability, etc etc etc had improved.

But they haven't. Petrevski's kick under no pressure in the last minute of the second quarter where he could not hit a target, is symptomatic of the malaise that this team suffers.

I hope that whomever is appointed coach will take a long hard look at blokes like Fisher, Dow, Sammo, LOB, Matt Kennedy and others, as to whether or not they are up to the standard necessary to be part of a finals team, let alone a premiership team.

I can forgive Setterfield a bit, because he's been out for a long time and is only 20 or 21, and will hopefully get better.

I don't envy David Teague the next 11 weeks, but I wish him well and hope that this team will do nothing other than give everything they can each week, so that if he doesn't get the job next year, at least he won't leave the position a shattered man, and will be able to have future as a coach if not with us then elsewhere.

It wasn't directed at you bignic….it was a general comment.
Folks naturally post on what they see  as the game progresses,...sometimes the game can change.

There's still a bit of this one to go.

Reply #69
One man show
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #70
It wasn't directed at you bignic….it was a general comment.
Folks naturally post on what they see  as the game progresses,...sometimes the game can change.

There's still a bit of this one to go.

No worries mate, I didn't take it personally ;D

Reply #72
Charlie!!!!!
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #73
Don't hook it Harry!!

Reply #74
Mckay displays a complete lack of concentration when shooting for goal